Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Can I Shop And Ship From Online From UK To Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Shop And Ship From Online From UK To Nigeria (1084 Views)

Shop And Ship On Ebay / Shipping From Uk To Nigeria / Shop And Save More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Shop And Ship From Online From UK To Nigeria by ifanyi2000(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
With iShop www.ishop-worldwide.com you can ship from UK and USA to NIGERIA, once you register you can own an address in UK and USA to receive all your online shopping as if you live overseas. All your online shopping gets delivered to your personalized UK and US addresses and iShop ships the goods to you in Nigeria.
Click to register now https://www.ishopww.com/Home/SignUp

BRANCHES

LAGOS – Head Office

Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
19/21 Balogun Street
Off Akinremi Street, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos
Landline +234 9090159000
Email: info@mall4shoppers.com

IBADAN
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
Shop 3, Mercy Shopping Complex
Opp Crwon Trust Plaza,
Ajegbe B/S, Ring Road
Ibadan,
Oyo State
Email: ibadan@mall4shoppers.com

PORT HARCOURT
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
61D Aba Expressway Road
by Craft Center Bus Stop,
Port Harcourt
River State
Email: ph@mall4shoppers.com

ABUJA
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
Suite A207,
Global Plaza
Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Jabi Upstair Bus stop, Opp FCMB, Jabi,
Abuja
Email: abuja@mall4shoppers.com

Re: How Can I Shop And Ship From Online From UK To Nigeria by gangb(f): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Are you people still in business?

(1) (Reply)

Blank I-Rom (Mini CD) Needed Please / Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? / Linux Users Lounge (hobbist Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.