Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,858 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Is Your Favorite Relationship Advice In 2020. Click To View Mine!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Your Favorite Relationship Advice In 2020. Click To View Mine!! (179 Views)

Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On / Dating Advice In A Relationship- Tiwa Savage / The Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Relationship Advice In 2020. Click To View Mine!! by essentiallyme: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin In 2019, I have been into two relationships, yes two, one was from 2018, it entered 2019 and ended in april. The other wasnt planned but it has been good till now.

The advice i took seriously and applied into my relationship is NEVER FORCE PIECES THAT DO NOT FIT.
Once a guy or girl you are in a relationship with starts acting up, i am not saying you should break it off, but you should be able to tell if someone wants you or not. He or she could be your friend or more than that. The golden truth is never force people to be with you, you will not only end up loosing them, you will end up loosing yourself too. it is hard but it is always best to let those pieces go.

There are people who became worth it just because you are in their life, the problem is not you, it is them.

WHAT ADVICE HAVE YOU APPLIED TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP. PLEASE SHARE

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Marriage Counsels. / RRR Number 08128838959 / Inside Life: Smart Boys Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.