Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation (36427 Views)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / Onitsha Regaining Its Lost Beauty After The Ban On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by phantom(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Una no wan enjoy the peace and tranquility Abuja and PH dey enjoy??
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2019
GGirll:

You are very stupid to type this nonsense. Low lives claiming Lagos as if they own it. Like it or not Hausa, fulani n Igbos n other minority groups will stay in Lagos n you die with your hate n tribalism. Who are you to say rubbish about other ethnicity? Olodo

You stay in Lagos, that's not a problem. But you'll stay in Lagos in accordance with our terms and in tandem with our culture.

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2019
naijaboy756:
Go and get a job. Stop these tribal rants. It is a disgrace to your family . most importantly, it is stale

Direct your rubbish to the collection of idiots called the Ohaneze.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by GGirll: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=IgboSomalia post=85368034]

You stay in Lagos, that's not a problem. But you'll stay in Lagos in accordance with our terms and in tandem with our culture. [/quote

Do you know me?? You are so dumb n I hate replying lay about now get out my mention demented fool

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by naijaboy756: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Direct your rubbish to the collection of idiots called the Ohaneze.
you still dey display mumulity.

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Lokoyen(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Says Shukuka typing from his mother's hut in Abakaliki where he's eating leftover akpu with grass soup.

Better go and shut down Abia where they are accepting kerosene as bride price.

Kilode! The guy offend you before? LOL
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Ryocaj(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2019
TallPck1:
This man get adviser so ?

How will you plan to ban keke or the Opay we dey manage to mannover the traffic.

Well I'm watching in 3d
Its maneuver oga
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2019
naijaboy756:
you still dey display mumulity.

How would I display something you inherited from both parents and your entire family is known for.

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=GGirll post=85368097][/quote]

I don't know worthless nonentities. Your entire existence is of no use to me as you're of no benefit to man or animal.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Sleevia: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Pintsizebullet:
These guys may constitute nuisance but having them around sure has it's own advantages. They are still around cos there is demand for them. I hope government will find a way of regulating these people and restricting their movements in sensitive areas. Taking them off completely may raise the unemployment and crime level in Lagos oooo.

Baba dey vex say MC Oluomo collect money...

Make the Opay and Max go so that Lagos people will have sense. When next u have a chance u will fight to defend your vote....
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Kfed4ril(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Says Shukuka typing from his mother's hut in Abakaliki where he's eating leftover akpu with grass soup.

Go to kaduna, your almighty ewedu leaves is normal weed, if the see it close to their farm the weed it out. So which one be the grass soup?
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by code999: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2019
cheesy shocked Mad oh.

IgboSomalia:

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by GGirll: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

I don't know worthless nonentities. Your entire existence is of no use to me as you're of no benefit to man or animal.

Keep lamenting over other tribes n don't work hard to earn a living d truth is this even if all other tribes leave Lagos today, your lots will still remain lazy as you have been before they came n used d opportunities you fool was blind n useless enough to see....a fool will always blame others for his failure n that's what you lazy ads is doing blaming others for your unproductive life so useless that you think you can muscle others out to stay n enjoy what they Laboured for......2020 is here again stay on NL and be typing rubbish about others whom till you n your entire generation end can never surpass idiotic slowpoke.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
GGirll:

Keep lamenting over other tribes n don't work hard to earn a living d truth is this even if all other tribes leave Lagos today, your lots will still remain lazy as you have been before they came n used d opportunities you fool was blind n useless enough to see....a fool will always blame others for his failure n that's what you lazy ads is doing blaming others for your unproductive life so useless that you think you can muscle others out to stay n enjoy what they Laboured for......2020 is here again stay on NL and be typing rubbish about others whom till you n your entire generation end can never surpass idiotic slowpoke.
[/s]

See newspaper wey this one dey write.

My friend, shut up and behave yourself in Lagos. This is not Abia or Anambra that you behave like animals.

You stay in Lagos only if you can behave like a normal human being.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by otosa(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

Wetin Igbos and aboki go come dey do chop?

Na dem plenty pass for Okada for Lagos
I don't know how that one need to bother Aye. The Governor said Lagos will welcome those that coming for legitimate business.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by naijaboy756: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

How would I display something you inherited from both parents and your entire family is known for.
Toddler...

Oya play on!
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Rolex66: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Point and kill governor on flick.

A country that only talks and cannot even move her citizens from one place to another.

Yellow buses, keke and opay operators are the mvp that deserve the accolades.

Now, the useless leaders want to flex their muscles.

Roads, they can't even fix it.

This dude is a study in mediocrity and cronyism.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by edoairways: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2019
nochillatalll:
Hmmn so this man will just render a lot of families useless without thinking of an alternative for them.

But still BAN these okada people. They are truly a menace.
Didn't Fashola ban bike riders ?
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by roladex(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Shut Lagos indeed.
Just be making useless mouth and chest beating.
Customs packed your father's Okrika at Yaba Market, we no hear anything from una.

The day Lagos bans traffic hawking, the economy of your yeye state would collapse.
received sense
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by TheManOfTheYear: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

You stay in Lagos, that's not a problem. But you'll stay in Lagos in accordance with our terms and in tandem with our culture.
I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but what you typed here is nothing but fiddlesticks.

Trash without recycle value.

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by MadCow1: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Ban those muthafuakers..

Keke inclusive.. Thise Niggas ruin peoples cars everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Tirimizhee: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/opay-max-ng-may-go-as-lagos-decides-on-okada-tricycle-operation.html
then the government should expect more crime rate .
this okada geh him own advantage
when there is traffic ,it is okada that we use.
some people make use of this bike when they are going to work so as not to be late
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by GGirll: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

See newspaper wey this one dey write.

My friend, shut up and behave yourself in Lagos. This is not Abia or Anambra that you behave like animals.

You stay in Lagos only if you can behave like a normal human being.

See agbero talking shit against legitimate citizens....smell off abeg go n collect owoda mumu that's what your livelihood depends on n don't forget to give Ida Muria her money useless dingbat .
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by suzzyboss(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Na bicycle we go dey ride las las
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by BlackHutus: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2019

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by KennieKingOba(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2019
they should decide well, but not scraping them
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by lereinter(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Even in Ibadan, opay has casted even without any government policy

That company mirror Nigeria
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Ajibade123(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
like this government did not have sense abi. hope they knew how many jobs opay has created since it inception

anyway see 11 things to do to run a construction company successfully
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-run-a-construction-company-successfully/
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by AutosBay(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

Wetin Igbos and aboki go come dey do chop?

Na dem plenty pass for Okada for Lagos
Then the Yoruba agbero automatically goes out of business, abi u no hear say Yoruba agbero dey make money from okada now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.