Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

News; I Can’t Believe That Pastor Seinye Killed High Chief Dr. O. B. Lulu-briggs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / News; I Can’t Believe That Pastor Seinye Killed High Chief Dr. O. B. Lulu-briggs (697 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Breaking News: Finally Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs And His Brothers Won Pastor Seinye / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation (2) (3) (4)

News; I Can’t Believe That Pastor Seinye Killed High Chief Dr. O. B. Lulu-briggs by Chrisbless(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT PASTOR SEINYE ACTUALLY MURDERED HIGH CHIEF (DR) O. B. LULU-BRIGGS? WHY IS SHE SO DETERMINED TO KEEP THE CORPSE AND PREVENT PROPER AUTOPSY? WHY IS SHE BENT ON DECEIVING THE PUBLIC WITH CHILDISH LIES?

Who took the remains of O. B. Lulu-Briggs to Ghana and deposited same in a mortuary in the absence of the children and family members? Seinye Lulu-Briggs did.

Who went to court stopping the children of O. B. Lulu-Briggs and other family members from accessing their father’s and son’s remains? Pastor Seinye Lulu-Briggs did.

Who hurriedly organized an autopsy without following all the lawful procedures and guidelines meant to guarantee transparency that was ordered by the court? Pastor Seinye Lulu-Briggs did.

Pastor Seinye claims that she has done an autopsy and that she is in possession of the report, but the coroners court in Ghana where she is holding her husband’s remains, ordered for an inquest because as they found out from the Ghana Police Service, the Police guidelines were not followed and no such autopsy report has ever been sighted by the police authority.

Seinye claims that preliminary autopsy report proved that High Chief died a natural death and she’s satisfied with the result, of course, a result emanating from the autopsy she supervised herself. The children and the family of HIGH CHIEF are not satisfied with that result given the obvious one-sided situation that tacitly excluded key persons and denied transparent monitoring from the opposing end.

The children and family members reserve the right to seek for a transparent autopsy; and they are emphatic about having everyone including Pastor Seinye Lulu-Briggs, tightly involved to ensure that the proper things are done.

But Seinye believes that her own autopsy and result are the genuine, if so, she should then be confident and fearless of anything, even if autopsy is conducted 100 times.

But she rather filed a “certiorari” application to stop the inquest that may further establish her claim. And the question is, WHY?

Remember, the autopsy report Seinye claims she has is a product of the order issued by the Coroner’s Court. And it was the same court that expressed dissatisfaction with the way they handled the autopsy and ordered for a fresh and guided autopsy.

But Seinye became jittery when a fresh order was issued, so, she proceeded to question the jurisdiction of the Coroner’s Court that gave the first order for an autopsy and the second order to the Ghana police for a proper autopsy?

By questioning the jurisdiction of the Coroner’s court she is effectively questioning the Order for the autopsy and the autopsy result she has since it is the same Coroner’s Court that gave the Order for the fresh autopsy.

This dodgy and evasive attitude by Pastor Seinye Lulu-Briggs and her many other unspeakable actions have ultimately given rise to the suspicions that the late High Chief may have met his untimely death at the hands of his wife.

This also reinforces the need for a more transparent autopsy that will involve everyone including Seinye to ascertain the true cause of death of the late High Chief.

Pastor Seinye was ready for burial as long as there’s no further inquest into the mysterious death of High Chief. A clause in the recent Ghana High Court order could make it impossible for the children to proceed with findings and possible legal prosecution of the culprit. Chief Dumo O. B. Lulu-Briggs appealed against that point of order.

Pastor Seinye’s ceaseless lies and spins can only make sense to those who are conspiring with her to destroy the O. B. Lulu-Briggs Family.

Release your husband’s body for burial, you refused. Coroner says your husband did not die a natural death and ordered for an inquest, you run to a High Court with a certiorori application to stop the inquest.

The same court you went to has ordered that you release the body but insisting that the report which emanated from that skewed autopsy; the one you have be submitted and that makes you happy.

What are you hiding? How did your husband’s dead body get to Ghana from Nigeria? How did you manage to take the corpse of your husband pass the Ghana Airport Police, the Ghana immigration and the Ghana airport authority?

Obviously, you breached the Ghana Security Apparatus. What have you done with the corpse of your husband that you will appeal the Ghana High Court ruling asking you to release the corpse to his family for burial.

You are hurriedly selling properties and relocating companies of your late husband. You have removed even television sets, marble ties, Furnitures etc and moving them to Unknown locations.

What is driving you? What level of hunger for earthly things are you exhibiting? Did you say you are a pastor? Perhaps, you are just a cultist.

Read more >>>http://www.9japuse.com/news-i-cant-believe-that-pastor-seinye-killed-high-chief-dr-o-b-lulu-briggs/

Re: News; I Can’t Believe That Pastor Seinye Killed High Chief Dr. O. B. Lulu-briggs by Ndibunna: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: News; I Can’t Believe That Pastor Seinye Killed High Chief Dr. O. B. Lulu-briggs by darocha1: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let the man rest Jeje abeg
Re: News; I Can’t Believe That Pastor Seinye Killed High Chief Dr. O. B. Lulu-briggs by amuwo1980: 2:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Your side of the story, hack

Video Watch What This Policeman Was Doing After Drinking / Covid-19: Outrage As Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers / Killers Of The UNIPORT Three Students Paraded By Rivers Police