Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Are You Applying For The Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Applying For The Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant ? (338 Views)

TEF 2021: The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme Is Ongoing / Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 / How To Apply And Win The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF 2019 Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Applying For The Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant ? by IsaacRocks(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Are you applying for the Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant it starting tommorow 1st 12 midnight ?
Me I have even preparing for the past one month and will be apying that night wanna know about you pals.
You can also share your tricks here let reminisce on it
Re: Are You Applying For The Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant ? by Diegostan(m): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2019
IsaacRocks:
Are you applying for the Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant it starting tommorow 1st 12 midnight ?
Me I have even preparing for the past one month and will be apying that night wanna know about you pals.
You can also share your tricks here let reminisce on it

How can I apply
Re: Are You Applying For The Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant ? by IsaacRocks(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2019
Call me by tommorow I will guide you through it free just helping out
Zero seven zero six, nine four four zero two six two
Re: Are You Applying For The Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant ? by IsaacRocks(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Diegostan:

How can I apply

Zero seven zero 69440262
Re: Are You Applying For The Tony Elumelu (TEF) Grant ? by Diegostan(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2020
IsaacRocks:

Zero seven zero 69440262

Tried your number not reachable.
Please here's mine 08169916318 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Amidst COVID-19 Fears, Traditional Ruler Holds Coronation (photos) / Christian Choruses You Didnt Know / The Rich And Famous And Their Extremely Expensive Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.