Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights (23896 Views)

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights / NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by CapitalHYC(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
back2sender:

Pain no dey my dictionary.
Your fada!!! Na my mate, so receive sense IJN. Omo ale radarada from pig family

You are really Pained sorry grin grin
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by back2sender: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
CapitalHYC:

You are really Pained sorry grin grin
Your fada!!!!! Is my mate
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by CapitalHYC(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
back2sender:

Your fada!!!!! Is my mate

Mr Ayeni, you are not serious.. grin grin .. My papa and your papa self no be mate tongue tongue
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by back2sender: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
CapitalHYC:

Mr Ayeni, you are not serious.. grin grin .. My papa and your papa self no be mate tongue tongue
Your fada!!!! Receive sense IJN
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by Raypawer(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akwa Ibom Airport was built by the state Government, the only airport built by a State Government in Nigeria, and it has been running for years now, how will Ibom Air fail

What you don't know is bigger than your ego..

Richdad50:
shocked

An airline dead on arrival. It's only a matter of time before it is overrun by their nephews and relatives. Nigerian states or federal governments cannot run airline business. It is a rigorous venture. It will only take successive govt with other priorities to squash it.

Unsustainable development has been Nigeria's biggest challenge. Prioritizing programs that have zero impact on baseline economic indices.

Richdad
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by tck2000(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Audio Airline
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by Raypawer(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Did you realise that Akwa Ibom airport is state owned? Built and managed by the state Government for years, yet, no long stories. How would they not efficiently manage the airlines when thy have proven to be prudent with state resources.

As it were, even Akpabio that was stealing recklessly knew his bounds, that state owned businesses must thrive.

SoNature:

Richdad50 has a point.

Time and time again, Nigerian government has shown that it's incapable of successfully running any business.

You see, every government business that has survived today is still in operation because the government uses it for other things.

For instance, the NNPC has become the cash pot of Nigerian politicans that's why the corporation keeps running at a loss year in, year out. It is sad that we cannot organize the biggest company in Nigeria's sector that finances her economy.

Similarly, while the NTA has some of worst picture quality in the world, it has become the propaganda tool of the government. That's why it hasn't crumbled yet. The media house that used to run independently cannot stand any fierce competition today.

Therefore, the best bet is for Akwa Ibom State to allow an experienced private firm move in and manage the airline. It could be a 70/30 arrangement. It should run in some local airports before kicking off its international operations - that's common sense.

Finally, stop using sane countries as instances whenever you discuss Nigeria. Over the years, Nigerians have proven that nothing good will ever work in this country. Absolutely nothing!
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by SoNature(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Raypawer:
Did you realise that Akwa Ibom airport is state owned? Built and managed by the state Government for years, yet, no long stories. How would they not efficiently manage the airlines when thy have proven to be prudent with state resources.

As it were, even Akpabio that was stealing recklessly knew his bounds, that state owned businesses must thrive.

It's not about today; plans are prepared to take of tomorrow's eventualities.

A crazy man may become AI State governor tomorrow and use the airline to settle one of his side chicks.

Nigeria's leaders are some of the worst in the world.
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by mokaflex(m): 4:36am On Jan 01, 2020
I didn’t knew grin
blowjohn:

Where have u been?
Ibom air don enter all those places since na
Re: Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights by blowjohn(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2020
mokaflex:
I didn’t knew grin

Ok knowing now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway / Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) / FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.