Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Employment Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunity (3431 Views)

Employment Opportunity @leadway / Urgent Employment Opportunity In Port Harcourt / Graduates Employment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunity by grahamoo1: 10:22pm On May 27, 2007
I recently registered on this website and I have read some very interesting discussions on various topics.

I recently started a business in Nigeria providing Mobile Telecoms companies with various value added services. I am looking to recruit for the new business.

One of the vacancies is for a Technical Manager. I would like to hear from anyone that is an IT professional with experience of implementing and managing networks and also has some knowledge of the mobile telecoms industry in Nigeria. It is not essential to have experience of the mobile telecoms industry, although it will be useful. The role will involve managing the VPN link between the Company and the mobile operators, and links to other partners. The role will also manage the internal network. The initial task will be to set up the internal network and test the link to the Company’s partners

I am also looking for two Customer Services personnel to deal with customer queries. The roles will also involve general administration roles. The individuals will need to demonstrate that they can be calm under pressure and have good telephone manners. They also need to be able to use Microsoft Office because the roles will involve preparing reports in Excel and Word.

The final role is for a Sales and Marketing professional to undertake general sales and marketing, research and managing PR relationships. This role will be on one month's trial with a view to making it permanent.

The roles will be based in Lagos.

Anyone that is interested in any of these roles, please send you CV and telephone number to personnel@taurusmobile.com.

I am planning to interview between 2nd and 8th of June.
Re: Employment Opportunity by mildie(f): 8:06am On May 28, 2007
hello
please your email address its bouncing emails check it.
Re: Employment Opportunity by v24m(f): 8:42am On May 28, 2007
pls we cant send cvs its boucing them back kindly do something about it or you can drop a number where we can reach you or better still lets bring the hard copy to your office thank you
Re: Employment Opportunity by mildie(f): 8:48am On May 28, 2007
Good Day
I wish to apply for the customer service job.
please view my cv.
thanks

Re: Employment Opportunity by grahamoo1: 9:25am On May 28, 2007
Sorry everyone. We had problems with the emails late last night. The emails are now all working. If the email still bounces back, please send it to admin@taurusmobile.com
Re: Employment Opportunity by v24m(f): 9:49am On May 28, 2007
thanks men i really appreciate
Re: Employment Opportunity by grahamoo1: 10:14am On May 28, 2007
v24m - I hope you are now able to send your CV. Please let me know if you still have a problem sending
Re: Employment Opportunity by olufash: 11:45am On May 28, 2007
people, i need a job
Re: Employment Opportunity by georgee(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2007
IT IS STILL BOUCING BACK OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, abeg here's my CV

Re: Employment Opportunity by reka(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2007
hey peps i need a job too. i'm a network engineer. i went to NIIT 2002-2003. i'm a professional network engineer. u can mail me on akeredolukola@yahoo.com.

thanks
Re: Employment Opportunity by Dollus(f): 4:58pm On May 28, 2007
Are there not opportunities for Nurses. PLs help me out before i run mad.
Re: Employment Opportunity by grahamoo1: 6:40pm On May 28, 2007
Georgee, I have taken your CV from your reply. I will come back to you soon.

Reka - please email me your CV and I will see if it matches the job spec for the Technical Manager
Re: Employment Opportunity by tutsie(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2007
pls this is my cv

Re: Employment Opportunity by missparker: 7:43pm On May 28, 2007
The final role is for a Sales and Marketing professional to undertake general sales and marketing, research and managing PR relationships. This role will be on one month's trial with a view to making it permanent.

I am interested in this particular role please my cv is attached to this reply although i just sent my application to the email addy you provide so i am sending this just in case.you can contact me with this yahpoo address parkermf@yahoo.com

Re: Employment Opportunity by missparker: 7:57pm On May 28, 2007

I am interested in this particular role please my cv is attached to this reply although i just sent my application to the email addy you provide so i am sending this just in case.you can contact me with this yahpoo address parkermf@yahoo.com

Re: Employment Opportunity by gbengles(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2007
guys. the new mail is going thru, so you could try it. i just submitted mine
Re: Employment Opportunity by wole20akin: 12:27pm On May 29, 2007
im interested in the customer care vacancy.here is my C.V

Re: Employment Opportunity by hopesam: 5:52pm On May 29, 2007
Thanks 4 dis ,I am also interested in the Customer care Position thanks.I have my CV in word format attached .

Re: Employment Opportunity by dbanj4real: 9:31pm On May 29, 2007
i just sent in my cv,i stay in abuja,will distance affect my chances,i need to know pls, 08065996819
Re: Employment Opportunity by femiayo(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2007
I am interested in the Sals and Marketing that is what i do presently and I have been doing that for more than two years now. My CV is attached here and I will also send one to the E-mail. Thanks

Re: Employment Opportunity by yktj(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2007
@grahamoo1,
Can a field operation engineer in a telecom sector be relevant in your Organisation.
Re: Employment Opportunity by nolex(f): 11:38pm On May 30, 2007
I studied Physics i hope that my field will be relevant. Here is my CV. My no. is08065867526, my email is nolexy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Employment Opportunity by ohla(f): 3:25pm On May 31, 2007
hi here is my CV,the post interested in is customer care,hp to hear 4rm you soon. grin

Re: Employment Opportunity by omoelele1(f): 3:34pm On May 31, 2007
Hi, am interested in the postion of customer care,attached here is my C.V. Tnks

Re: Employment Opportunity by simnet: 4:05pm On May 31, 2007
your E-mail is bad view my CV here.
Re: Employment Opportunity by remiloy(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2007
Kindly view a copy of my CV here,am interested in the customer service personnel position has i have experience in that area.my email is jydoh99@yahoo.com.Thanks.

Re: Employment Opportunity by pinky4life(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2007
good day sir,
i am interested in the customer service personnel, i am presently working with a private firm in apapa as a customer care officer, so i have a little experience. i tried the e mail you gave but it keeps bouncing back. find attached my cv. my no is 08034077371 while my e mail is mailpinky7898@yahoo.com. thank you and God bless

Re: Employment Opportunity by missparker: 6:57pm On May 31, 2007
plz nairalanders do not send your cv to my box read my reply well before you send your cv i am not the one recruiting i am an applicant as well thank you.
Re: Employment Opportunity by diamondd(f): 8:06pm On May 31, 2007
is this open to nigerian candidates alone or can you afford to pay an equivalent salary matching if you based in the states

(1) (Reply)

Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees / Russelsmith Entry Level Test / Manufacturing Company Jobs Vacancies In Aba, Abia State,july 19th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.