Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures (5822 Views)

Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures / Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) / Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by BlackHutus: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Checkout some of her latest pictures below.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/fameuxtiwa/

cc' lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheeks don't lie. What a lively girl caught in between being beautiful and ugly....

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by StarUp: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Seyi Law needs to do DNA test for that smallie o because her cheeks big pass him own small cool grin
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by GOFRONT(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2019
He z got a girlchild......Okay
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by modsfucker: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Awww she's beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by ghettokid1(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2019
mshew! i think say she don ripe

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
注意
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by Xbolmax: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
ghettokid1:
mshew!
i think say she don ripe
ripe to do what with her? Ehn answer me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by WildChild00(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ayobami7:
注意

You this chinko man shocked
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by imiski(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
ghettokid1:
mshew!
i think say she don ripe
ma guy ah carry vaseline enter the thread only to be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by ghettokid1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
ma guy ah carry vaseline enter the thread only to be disappointed
this op deserve some pieces of cane
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by Netanya(f): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
she's fine like her mum

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by BarristerAlarig: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Is it fashionable to wear two wristwatches??

I want to try it without being made fun of.
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by vanida6: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Xbolmax:
ripe to do what with her? Ehn answer me
lolx
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by Deltayankeeboi: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by fatymore(f): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Adorable

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by Cheato64(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Is she not the one kemi the journalist was abusing, calling her fat. This world eeeeh looking so adorable

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by folake4u(f): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Such a beautiful girl! I can tug at that cheek all day! smiley
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by MVLOX(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2020
No be this smallie them be say dey obese that year....
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by EdidemLord(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
This is the same baby that one aunty wey Mumu (Kemi Ogunloyo) was talking rubbish and calling Obesed.....(thunder fire her) but my baby is so grown and Beautiful......Thanks Sheyi for taking good care of this princess for my Billionaire son
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by Ghenisean(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Guy,those kids in d second pics looking at her like,why is she posing like that ? Who would take a pics like that?

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures by Jodha(f): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
She looks exactly like her father...

I pray my child will look as pretty as me... cool

(1) (Reply)

Davido Wears A Cap With 44 Inscription On It For Obama!! / Davido's Son's Death: Ifeanyi Nanny And Eight Others Arrested (photos, Video) / Who Said Pouting Is Just For The Ladies?? Flavour Does The Duck Lips Too [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.