Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box (938 Views)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box by NNFORUM(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2019
A young lady identified as Queen Yetty has taken to Twitter to share her joy after she saved N178,500 in a wooden saving box.

In her tweet, she revealed how she began saving at the beginning of the year, and at the end of the year, she broke the box and counted N178,500.
Sharing her story, she advised her followers to join her next year to save extra cash in boxes, as it would surely yield a good dividend at the end.

In her words;

“I started saving in my Kolo box on the 1st of January , I finally opened it today and I counted N178,500…… let’s do this again next year”.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/nigerian-lady-shows-off-n178k-she-saved-in-a-wooden-saving-box/183

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box by MycroftHolmes: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Could be true...

But why do I feel like this one is just seeking attention?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2019
I've always wondered about what is piggy about saving money through this method that it's called Piggy Bank. Piggy ko swine ni.

OP you don't operate a bank without security ooo. Hope thou get dog for house.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box by michlins(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Could be true...

But why do I feel like this one is just seeking attention?
attention or not, she did what many couldn't achieve this year. Congratulations girl. Come tomorrow, I'm getting my own box
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box by johnkay1(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2019
She try Sha... It is easier for female hustlers to save than male hustlers. Because male hustlers will still spend part of his earning on female hustlers aside from others mugus monies
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N178k She Saved In A Wooden Saving Box by SEGLIZ: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I've always wondered about what is piggy about saving money through this method that it's called Piggy Bank. Piggy ko swine ni.

OP you don't operate a bank without security ooo. Hope thou get dog for house.

there is nothing piggy about it but the best I know is the white design theirs to look like a pig, while we design ours to look like a cube or cuboid.
though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make Money Fast . Get. In Here. I Promise U Will Not Regret It / How You Can Save And Earn Interest On Your Savings. / How Would You Like To Earn Consistently In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.