Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Anambrarians And Their Village Homes. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambrarians And Their Village Homes. (734 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Hausas Attacking People In Their Homes In Aba / The Poor Village Hunter 2 (regina Daniels) – Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambrarians And Their Village Homes. by Johnolis(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Anambra state is a unique state endowed with hardworking and industrious people. These men and women from this great state thrive in whatever sphere and sector they find themselves. Anambrarians are known to travel far and wide across the globe in search of wealth and it is believed that there is no part on Earth you won't see at least an Anambra man or woman.
Another remarkable feature about men and women of Anambra origin is their think home ideology. Many people are beginning to build beautiful magnificent mansions in the villages across the state. This is in line with the "Aku luo uno" being promoted by the current state government. Thanks to His Excellency, Dr. Willie Obiano, many indigenous and foreign investors are currently investing heavily within Anambra state and the South East region.
Some might say that Anambrarians boast, but I personally believe that if you 've got it, flaunt it.
More blessings to all Anambrarians. May the God of wealth smile on everyone as we enter into the new year, Amen.

Re: Anambrarians And Their Village Homes. by Johnolis(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Best village houses in Nigeria are obviously located in Anambra.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Selling Digital Products / Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! / Nigeria printing more money could lead us to Germany 1922 (pic included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.