Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savage - "I Love Her" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savage - "I Love Her" (2355 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savage - "I Love Her" by AmeboBook: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
On Monday night, the Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, not only gave Tiwa Savage a royal kiss at Naira Marley’s concert held in Lagos, but described the singer as "Beautiful" and "Respectful".

Tiwa Savage had come to pay homage while Oba Akanbi was in the company of Oba Saheed Elegushi Kusenla III of Ikateland and the chairman of Sifax Group/Sahcol, Taiwo Afolabi.

The monarch shared photos on Tuesday on Instagram to highlight the moments. In a pic, Tiwa Savage is seen showing respect to the traditional rulers.

Oba Akanbi, who recently severed ties with Jamaican wife, also did not fail to declare his love for the singer.

“SE KIN GBESE LE Who no like better thing Tiwa Savage is the best. I love her !!!! I  Ori Ade Agbe e @tiwasavage,” he said.

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/oluwo-of-iwo-kisses-his-beautiful-and-respectful-tiwa-savage-at-naira-marleys-concert-61149.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savage - "I Love Her" by TheSourcerer: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Me too wants to Fvck this old ho
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savage - "I Love Her" by Bewiseedet(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
I just want to squess her bwest. Period

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savage - "I Love Her" by sladimeji(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
the two guys above me needs help...like very fast before 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savage - "I Love Her" by Maxymilliano(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
This guy is more of an entertainer than a King.

Yahoo King

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download MP3: Naira Marley X Tiwa Savage - Special / A Clue To Uwa Omozuwa Death, A Uniben Student Who Was Raped And Killed / Bbnaija 2020: Ozo Confesses His Love For Nengi As Dorathy Cries | Ozo Kiss Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.