Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) (5344 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tiwa Savage performed at a recent event & thereafter the Oluwo of Iwo was seen kissing the singers hands. This was in the company of Oba Elegushi of Lagos.

The controversial king later went on his official instagram page to ask whether he should 'gbese le' tiwa savage. This is a traditional term for when a king claims a wife, with or without her consent. This is a few days after he announced his divorce from his jamaican wife.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6u4kyMJpqU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vJvpCHYU0/

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Balaxx: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
All these afonja Kings sef,if I talk my mind nah Dem go ban me
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by CapitalHYC(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
This New Age Obas self... They are doing nothing than ridiculing the Royal throne.. What's this nonsense about now

14 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Obaship these days !!

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by OcMichaels(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Stevecovey:
The controversial king was seen at a recent event kissing Tiwa savages hands. This was in the company of Oba Elegushi of Lagos.

He later went on his official instagram page to ask whether he should 'gbese le'. This is a traditional term for when a king claims a wife, with or without her consent.

Source:
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Jodha(f): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Tiwa just dey surprise me....it is well...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by ValCon888: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2020
Yoruba heritage is very rich. But the current crop of kings are lowering the high standards set by the old. The kings of times past will never be caught dead in such a venue.
What we have presently are "social media kings" whose staff of office is located inside Instagram and Snapchat.

To the girl below me:
Please change that dirty boxers.
This is 2020.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Onyi22(f): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2020
What did she say? Did she agreed to marry him?
I just wanna know
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by rOsy247(f): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2020
angry Let teebilz catch u first
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by MVLOX(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2020
My mind dey tell me say aunty Tiwa go do Queen work very well....
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Nigerfine3: 3:52am On Jan 01, 2020
CapitalHYC:
This New Age Obas self... They are doing nothing than ridiculing the Royal throne.. What's this nonsense about now
The new generation of obas are more of comedians, politicians than traditional rulers.iwo people come and see ya kabiyesi

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Ayobami7(m): 4:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Seen 下一个
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:55am On Jan 01, 2020
I will mind my business in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by YungMillionaire: 5:36am On Jan 01, 2020
This guy is calling himself emperor na wa o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Mrop(m): 6:01am On Jan 01, 2020
Egbese le
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by dangotesmummy: 6:10am On Jan 01, 2020
MVLOX:
My mind dey tell me say aunty Tiwa go do Queen work very well....
so a whole olori will be performing naked in concerts ABI? grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:18am On Jan 01, 2020
cheesy rituals loading
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by lereinter(m): 6:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Looking at the way this oluwo has been meshed in exuberance and controversy

Makes me appreciate the beautiful of the olubadan kingship were men advanced in age most likely become kings

Their minds and activities goes only to important and honourable engagement
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by spafu(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2020
Audio Question
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Sir pls I'd advice you take small tutorial from teebillz first before proceeding
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by CuteNbad(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I will mind my business in 2020.
cool thing to do wink
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) by Harry00(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
She could marry you but the | under there won't be enough for her

(1) (Reply)

Benita Okojie / Who Loves Selena Quintanilla Perez / See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.