Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

New Year 2020: Year of Double Blessings - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / New Year 2020: Year of Double Blessings (552 Views)

Happy New Year (2020) / 150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones / Double Blessings, Child Dedication,thanksgiving, Mr And Mrs Nnatube Tells Storie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year 2020: Year of Double Blessings by Faber(m): 12:00am On Jan 01, 2020
It is exactly :12:00 am 01/01/2020

This is arguably the first new year message for the year 2020 on this platform.

With great joy, I welcome you all to 2020.

The figure '20' appears twice in '2020' meaning double blessings. This year we gonna reap all we planted in double folds.

We all gonna exist on tiers where tears will not fall.

All our dreams will come real like running streams.

You, I mean you reading this. Babe this year he will marry you. Behave and see.

Dude I see car and house keys in ur hands. You reading this. Work and see.

You, I mean you Mr. Governor...I no wan call your name, you gonna be re-elected this year. You don already win. U fit no even do campaign sef. grin grin grin

You, oga reading this...u are from Imo State. lemme be precise, u are from Mbano. It will do you like film...you will be elected a Senator this year.

To all of us long life and prosperity.
To all our foes long life and repentance.

By whatever name you and me may call the Almighty Creator, may he save you and me and protect us all, Ame(i)n.

Big congrats to y'all. Ahead ahead we move.
Re: New Year 2020: Year of Double Blessings by skyhadi16(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Photo Session / Event Support Services For All Your Events / We Plan A Stress Free Event & Cost Effective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.