Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2378077 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Emescot(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
First 10 persons to quote me with their bet9ja I.d get 500 funding
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Archtype(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
Username: Benmin ; ID:5537462
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2020
beckNcall:

please i just want to make money today. you would have added banks picture, house address and boxer colors to the picture so we can know it's really from him. which punter doesn't have a losing streak? he's changed more lives than you could, and that's a fact. I'm not feeling too well, I don't have time to envy anyone. let's drop it
That's a fact, banks bagged 100 odds during the international break and made more than 100 persons day.

leave all these folks alone.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Derring: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

I called them to reverse the money but they said I need to Authorize it by visiting the bank
Oga true be told, you know about that transaction. Stop faking!
Your account is placed on red alert, once you get to the bank you'll be arrested instantly. You're an ally to the fraudulent transaction, you'll need to provide the person or go for it!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Emescot(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
To all of you quoting me with your bet I.d MAY YOU REALLY GO BLIND THE SAME WAY YOU TURNED A BLIND EYE TO THE QUESTION I ASKED EARLIER, useless set of humans, making me feel like the questions was invincible or something. Oshofree purge una belle angry

Which question did you ask?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Afiahomes:
focusing on strictly 10 odds today.
Boss, have you tried the first goal method - shot in bet9ja soccer specials?

6 games can get you 10 odds there smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Marvo, na audio giveaway you come do for here abi?

take time before I call your mom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrsteel: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
beckNcall:

please i just want to make money today. you would have added banks picture, house address and boxer colors to the picture so we can know it's really from him. which punter doesn't have a losing streak? he's changed more lives than you could, and that's a fact. I'm not feeling too well, I don't have time to envy anyone. let's drop it
Since u know d bold why were u running down other tipsters here with ur parrot mouth?
I hope it's not d loss that is making u sick tongue

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Femeto: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Z3DKXS8C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by V9cypha: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
..... funny you!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by etibaba(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:
Good morning family. I received 500k in my account yesterday, now I called GTB to know more behind the transaction and I was not expecting such, they said the account was even restricted that the amount was reported by Access Bank, now I am thinking of getting police report before going to bank or I should go bank like that? I called them to reverse the money immediately but they said I need to fill form.

Pls your opinion be they arrest me for nothing
You have nothing to fear, no need for Police report or lawyer, just go to your bank, preferably your domiciled branch. Likely scenario of what happened was that someone tried making a transfer and it was erroneously sent to your account, and the person contacted his or her financial institution which in turn contacted the receiving bank (your bank) that's the reason for the account restriction, so that you won't have access to the cash electronically.

Your bank can't reverse that money without your authorization, that's the reason why you have to fill a form of consent stating you have given permission for the reversal as you know nothing about the funds shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Afiahomes(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Boss, have you tried the first goal method - shot in bet9ja soccer specials?

6 games can get you 10 odds there smiley
cook and let me see...you shall be rewarded cool

could put 1k or 2k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Northkendal(f): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
bros grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Were you expecting such money? If you aren't fraudulent nothing will happen to you
DeckeyLyrical:
Good morning family. I received 500k in my account yesterday, now I called GTB to know more behind the transaction and I was not expecting such, they said the account was even restricted that the amount was reported by Access Bank, now I am thinking of getting police report before going to bank or I should go bank like that? I called them to reverse the money immediately but they said I need to fill form.

Pls your opinion be they arrest me for nothing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Godmademan(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Z3DL287B
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Northkendal(f): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
To all of you quoting me with your bet I.d MAY YOU REALLY GO BLIND THE SAME WAY YOU TURNED A BLIND EYE TO THE QUESTION I ASKED EARLIER, useless set of humans, making me feel like the questions was invincible or something. Oshofree purge una belle angry
grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2020
Farindoki is the best twitter punter. Case closed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mbcastrol(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Number:Z3DMMGYT
Thanks Bro, we pray for greens
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
etibaba:
You have nothing to fear, no need for Police report or lawyer, just go to your bank, preferably your domiciled branch. Likely scenario of what happened was that someone tried making a transfer and it was erroneously sent to your account, and the person contacted his or her financial institution which in turn contacted the receiving bank (your bank) that's the reason for the account restriction, so that your won't have access to the cash electronically.

Your bank can't reverse that money without your authorization, that's the reason why you have to fill a form of consent stating you have given permission for the reversal as you know nothing about the funds shikena.
Exactly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2020
etibaba:
You have nothing to fear, no need for Police report or lawyer, just go to your bank, preferably your domiciled branch. Likely scenario of what happened was that someone tried making a transfer and it was erroneously sent to your account, and the person contacted his or her financial institution which in turn contacted the receiving bank (your bank) that's the reason for the account restriction, so that your won't have access to the cash electronically.

Noted bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2020
Afiahomes:
could put 1k or 2k
On it, 12 games will be grouped to 2
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yellowgarri: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
How many odds do I need to play at once to make bet9ja bonus withdrawable if should in case the ticket greens?
3+ odds, depends on the bonus type anyway
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Cocolatti(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
Hmmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
No be by force!!
Serious people only!
All Na today's game.

If you dont have #1k, just play the visible game.

Chat me for complete game @grindnode on telegram.

Money back guaranteed!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
6 odd

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Wyse006: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Niwdog(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Afiahomes:

could put 1k or 2k
well cooked 10odds
Pls reward me after winning
Thanks in advance
Z3DKQGDH

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 1x2DonKillMe: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2020
tobicool:
No be by force!!
Serious people only!
All Na today's game.

If you dont have #1k, just play the visible game.

Chat me for complete game @grindnode on telegram.

Money back guaranteed!
Is this how u are going to train ur children. IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mercidove: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by phranco(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Risky but worth it, my weekend token
F8xcr
J3ghb
K3DUJ
Betking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Philosopher101(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Josephmumu03:
Farindoki is the best twitter punter. Case closed

@Misturrbets is also good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Afiahomes(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Niwdog:
well cooked 10odds
Pls reward me after winning
Thanks in advance
Z3DKQGDH
please remove liverpool..I heard the Special one wants to park bus grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.