Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2347861 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
tradepunter:
Hey guys I have been backtesting zoom for 2 weeks now.

accuracy across leagues is at 70% with more than 6 games in a ticket and 100% with 2-4 games in a ticket.

not jumping into a conclusion just yet neither am I getting excited till I can compile the entire data for a month

and the result shows consistency for a month also

games were early this morning from 5am -6 am there about

please don't even compile it. no amount of analysis you wan do on virtual that sticks, none

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BankStatement: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Man need 1.5 odds....All these games today self dey somehow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by pietre(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
BankStatement:

PFCKC

1xbet. Go hard since its just 1.5odd u need.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
BankStatement:

It's straight win for Man City today though

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Textra:
Does that means we only have beggars here and no good punters.
Why can't yellowgarri teach others. Or guys what's up now.
The thing makes me sick.As some people are here to beg only instead of how to look for ways to win.Everyone here begged at one time or the other me inclusive but when one collects crumb today, they'll share crumbs tomorrow you'll still queue, the day after the next you'll still be hustling for crumbs.Is that how you want to live your life? Betting is just a tiny part of life that hardly favours few and if you see something that will give you cash and take your time I'll sure you'll forget it.Ahn ahn it makes it seem most of the participants here are poor.Look for strategy and money to win instead of disgracing yourself everytime looking for crumbs.No wonder old OGs here might just look and shake their heads in disgust.So if nobody shared crumbs here will anybody die or won't eat? Honestly some of our behaviors here suck.And most times it's from strange monikers who just sniff around for crumb hunting opportunities.Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BankStatement: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
pietre:

PFCKC

Can't find this on melbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BankStatement: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
NLReposter:

It's straight win for Man City today though

That match is dicey,,could go either way
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
Xanslyte:

The thing makes me sick.As some people are here to beg only instead of how to look for ways to win.Everyone here begged at one time or the other me inclusive but when one collects crumb today, they'll share crumbs tomorrow you'll still queue, the day after the next you'll still be hustling for crumbs.Is that how you want to live your life? Betting is just a tiny part of life that hardly favours few and if you see something that will give you cash and take your time I'll sure you'll forget it.Ahn ahn it makes it seem most of the participants here are poor.Look for strategy and money to win instead of disgracing yourself everytime looking for crumbs.No wonder old OGs here might just look and shake their heads in disgust.So if nobody shared crumbs here will anybody die or won't eat? Honestly some of our behaviors here suck.
[/s] Are you referring to yourself?

You technically beg on nairaland everyday

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Are you referring to yourself?

You technically beg on nairaland everyday
Stylish just leave me be today.Ive told you.Youve never liked the truth so I'm not surprised.If you understand English you would have seen where I wrote me inclusive.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Xanslyte:

Stylish just leave me be today.Ive told u
you.Youve never liked the truth so I'm not surprised.If you understand English you would have seen where I wrote me inclusive.
You you are like those motivational speakers that preaches against masturbation, but damn they are with vaseline everyday and night

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
You you are like those motivational speakers that preaches against masturbation, but damn they are with vaseline everyday and night
If you dont like what I wrote you can go to blazes.Some of these people constituting this shit might even be up to 30.If your life is like that I don't want others to be like it.I don't even know why I responded to you dimwit.Na me bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Xanslyte:

The thing makes me sick.As some people are here to beg only instead of how to look for ways to win.Everyone here begged at one time or the other me inclusive but when one collects crumb today, they'll share crumbs tomorrow you'll still queue, the day after the next you'll still be hustling for crumbs.Is that how you want to live your life? Betting is just a tiny part of life that hardly favours few and if you see something that will give you cash and take your time I'll sure you'll forget it.Ahn ahn it makes it seem most of the participants here are poor.Look for strategy and money to win instead of disgracing yourself everytime looking for crumbs.No wonder old OGs here might just look and shake their heads in disgust.So if nobody shared crumbs here will anybody die or won't eat? Honestly some of our behaviors here suck.And most times it's from strange monikers who just sniff around for crumb hunting opportunities.Rubbish.
The arrogance with which they ask for the crumbs is amazing,nobody want to learn,they just want to beg....have turn this live betting to forex trading,n have been on steady profit of 3-5k ever since......game never start ooo,but profit already coming in....look for a strategy or ask n work on it instead of playing imaginary games n crumb hunting

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
No 1 game cut here

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmaster092:

The arrogance with which they ask for the crumbs is amazing,nobody want to learn,they just want to beg....have turn this live betting to forex trading,n have been on steady profit of 3-5k ever since......game never start ooo,but profit already coming in....look for a strategy or ask n work on it instead of playing imaginary games n crumb hunting
For everytime I begged crumbs here I looked for other opportunities.I won some cash luckily with high odds.Im soon getting a laptop to freelance on Fiverr.When I win I share crumbs but when these same people do it everyday it becomes disgusting.I don't want anybody here to live a ratchet life that's why I congratulated yellowgarri even though some attacked me for doing so.The way we take it as if that if you don't see crumbs today you won't do anything.You exhaust it and then come looking for more.Its just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Xanslyte:

For everytime I begged crumbs here I looked for other opportunities.I won some cash luckily with high odds.Im soon getting a laptop to freelance on Fiverr.When I win I share crumbs but when these same people do it everyday it becomes disgusting.I don't want anybody here to live a ratchet life that's why I congratulated yellowgarri even though some attacked me for doing so.The way we take it as if that if you don't see crumbs today you won't do anything.You exhaust it and then come looking for more.Its just crazy.
I feel u,share crumbs issa waste of money,cos that money goes back straight to alabi,nobody here has ever said he won based on the crumbs that was shared,I rather help those I dire need that giv my money back to alabi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by pietre(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
BankStatement:

Can't find this on melbet

KMFKC

Melbet code
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by COZA(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
2 odds for today!

Melbet code: 83FKC

Real Betis - Espanyol
Total: Over 1.5

Braga - Vitoria Guimaraes
Double Chance: 1X

Southampton - Arsenal
Each Team To Score 2 Or More - No

cc BankStatement
let's slam this one.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BankStatement: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
pietre:

KMFKC

Melbet code

Seen thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BankStatement: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Just want to know...Is goal kicks measured only by shots off target?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dkobo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Money fall on dis game
Though no money to play it

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BankStatement: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
COZA:
2 odds for today!

Melbet code: 83FKC

Real Betis - Espanyol
Total: Over 1.5

Braga - Vitoria Guimaraes
Double Chance: 1X

Southampton - Arsenal
Each Team To Score 2 Or More - No

cc BankStatement
let's slam this one.

Staked before this..Let see how it goes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
yellowgarri2:
I hope bet9ja won't restrict my account? Chiefheywhy should I give your birthday gift to someone else?

He was banned by the antispam bot.

2764785 Chiefay Bet9ja...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by COZA(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
BankStatement:

Staked before this..Let see how it goes

okay, no problem sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BankStatement: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
BankStatement:

Expecting a response pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
franklin244:
How about we empower the youths and elderly despite the pandemic and it's effects on the economy. We have various platforms to help Nigerians remain active and also have something to fall back on irrespective of the recent downsizing in various companies and sectors in the country.
Here is a platform I believe will benefit each and everyone of us. Your also free to make extensive research on your own if you have any doubts.

Earn from the comfort of your home by joining forsage smart contract today. You secure a lifetime of earnings with zero risk. This opportunity has no age limit so all are welcome as we all help make a better future for you and your entire family.
For further information please contact me on +2348140184176 or +2348032660368 and WhatsApp on +2348095141660.

Even you and this your forsage thing dey shady and unexplanatory. One thing I've learnt is that not many people have the sheer love just to teach another stranger how to fish without a catch or hidden aim from the teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
pietre:

PFCKC

6JKKC
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
BankStatement:
errm, NO
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by whogoesthere: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
nurez305:
BETTING : when you play with good money like 20k even with 1.5 odd, it will cut... when you play with little money with huge odd, one or two games will cut it but when you play 2 odd with small money, you will see greeeeeeen and win only 100 naira ..... which kind devil is in this bet that is milking my money like this angry angry
if you stake high amount on small odds live betting seems to be the best option.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SPOLO(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please help a brother with any amount.

I will drop a booking numbr later but why i havent forcasted it is fear of doing so without staking it.
What if it wonn?

Please help me

spdinho60
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
What happened to this money?
SPOLO:
It hadn't been easy i managed won this.

I even pleaded here for a help and i dropped Booking number las las na #100 a friend of mine gave me which i used to stake this.

I will be dropping more of my games here henceforth but stake responsibly

SPOLO:
Please help a brother with any amount.

I will drop a booking numbr later but why i havent forcasted it is fear of doing so without staking it.
What if it wonn?

Please help me

spdinho60

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.