Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2372749 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
greendice:

I posted the game here and nobody called or texted me on WA.

I for post the game here but I wanted to Know who is playing with that amount so I can get something reasonable if it comes through from those that played to clear some debt.
Needed to raise #45k urgently.

Too bad.

Here are the games, I hope it comes through.

Working on early morning games.
you are not serious

Rubbish excuse
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
you are not serious

Rubbish excuse

You won't understand sha.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Foolishone28: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
and Milan scores... I've marked those idiots quoting me with useless talks... If you like use your alternate, you no go see one naira...
And to that useless binance fellow above me; I'm definitely and absolutely not of your social level. At all... If you get 2017 gwagon, then come talk to me... Once this game enters and I share palliatives, I'm done here... This place stinks... Eeew cheesy
it is coming home
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
and Milan scores... I've marked those idiots quoting me with useless talks... If you like use your alternate, you no go see one naira...
And to that useless binance fellow above me; I'm definitely and absolutely not of your social level. At all... If you get 2017 gwagon, then come talk to me... Once this game enters and I share palliatives, I'm done here... This place stinks... Eeew cheesy
it's coming home
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
Scammer in chief, I don't need scamming money please.
Keep it with you and continue enjoying the curses that follows.

As for your imaginary 2017 gwagon,,,you can only dream, 70k stealing can't get you that except you upgrade.
Bye

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
No forget me o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by vicot(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Binance:

As for your imaginary 2017 gwagon,,,you can only dream, 70k stealing can't get you that except you upgrade.
Bye
gonna come.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ATTITUDE2: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
Giveaway loading. If AC Milan wins, I'd drop 50k for palliative. No miscreant should quote me. undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JayromLye: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Binance:

Bye
see mumu cheesy

You want me to snap it with my moniker placed on top? Why has that sweetveek bastard not come to debunk my claims? If he's not a goat?

I earn 1.5m naira a month (sometimes more) and you're not even in my social class.... Nothing close... Goat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If all the failed punters on this thread decided to leave here and form their own thread, in that new thread of ex-failed punters, you will be the chief failed punter.

Unless you are talking about making money, none of you jobless people that are always here constituting nuisance 24/7 ever give me any useless mentions on this thread again.
Chiefheywhy be looking at you.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=JayromLye post=95371835][/quote]

Anyone can borrow and pose so I'm not interested.

The guy is serving ban..he will surely come out and say when he was paid back(if at all he was)

Who would be proud to be in the same social class with a thief
No please, I have a name to protect.

If you earn anything close to 200k you wouldn't be looking for 70k to scam innocent hustlers.

This is my last reply to your noise and imaginary wealth.
Bye and please change.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
If you get money eh............
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prince4rm92(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Milan should win this ..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tradepunter: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Burnley v Tottenham
Kane and Son starting with Bale on the bench and likely will come on later
tottenham is top of the table for most shots in the league at the moment
so hoping this can come in God willing

taking all total shots lines at 1u, .75u, and 0.5u

Nice stats, I have a feeling straight win options are rigged so options like these are a way round it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Prince4rm92:
Milan should win this ..
na draw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Binance dey para o...he just dey throw punch gbas gbos gbas shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bitchhoney(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
bitchhoney:
Brighton vs West Brom

Prediction: Draw
cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Disturb:
vector win 1 million drop palliatives
Moo.jy win more than 1 million
Techmaster.92

You bin que up for palliatives too.. No de act like you no know

Na Una wey dey give all these audio guys attention dey vex me

One Adamu wey never see better food chop go just come from nowhere dey shout 10 monikers to quote me get funded and all the crumbites units go just appear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
bitchhoney:

grin grin grin

Rubbish undecided

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prince4rm92(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
na draw

Something wey I Dey watch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gent - Genk =
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
Giveaway loading. If AC Milan wins, I'd drop 50k for palliative. No miscreant should quote me. undecided
I wish they win

it's almost 1st half
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
HakimZiyech:
Binance dey para o...he just dey throw punch gbas gbos gbas shocked
I have a serious dislike for scammers...I posted normal on the thread and the useless thief jumped on my mention and begin name calling...had to put him where he truly belong.

Bro, the only thing money does is, it creates comfort, THAT'S ALL..if you get a penny from the guy I won't be happy with you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chybuzky(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I wish they win

Your pics make sence lollz na Nigeria father christmas be that ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
chybuzky:

Your pics make sence lollz na Nigeria father christmas be that ?

brother man. country hard o... I for carry horse but naa goat my fadakrismass fit afford grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ajaymina(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
start wetin

Cash out is 274k. I'm not cashing out. It's 1.4million naira potential winning. If ee cut, make e cut... 20k no be my wahala

I wish you good luck.

I admire ur guts!.

Do not let fear determine your fate in life.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Binance:

I have a serious dislike for scammers...I posted normal on the thread and the useless thief jumped on my mention and begin name calling...had to put him where he truly belong.

Bro, the only thing money does is, it creates comfort, THAT'S ALL..if you get a penny from the guy I won't be happy with you.
deep....his money, his problem.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
JayromLye:
start wetin

Cash out is 274k. I'm not cashing out. It's 1.4million naira potential winning. If ee cut, make e cut... 20k no be my wahala
12AD the PayPal scammer smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chybuzky(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
FatherCHRISTMAS:

brother man. country hard o... I for carry horse but naa goat my fadakrismass fit afford grin

Hahah abeg u be reall nigeria father christmas, take the one ur hand reach lollz

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
HakimZiyech:
deep....his money, his problem.
Crumbie!

You better line up for 12AD/jayromyle scam crumbs tonight, or else hunger go finish you this week oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.