Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,230 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2374942 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
HakimZiyech:
He is a full blown F0OL!
u dat hv half sense oya quote me where d rules says u wil b disqualify if u post on NL n did nt post on twitter sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
israelp:
d last 3 tournament merrybet did,did any1 post any betslip on twitter?abi una don high?even d rules did nt say dat u wil b disqualify if u post on NL n not post on TWITTER..
I want to believe you're deliberately responding like this. If not, you need to stop making a f00l outta yourself smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
israelp:
d last 3 tournament merrybet did,did any1 post any betslip on twitter?abi una don high?even d rules did nt say dat u wil b disqualify if u post on NL n not post on TWITTER..

You've decided to be stupid and foolish

Did we make the new rule? Why include posting on Twitter if you won't follow it strictly? We can as well stop posting on Twitter. You can't tell us to post on Twitter and keep ignoring that part of the rule for someone else. Where's it done?

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by motta(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
motta:
Come with your MTN card for funding offer last for 2hrs . Check my signature
1xbet and bet9ja
you can still come in
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
israelp:
u dat hv half sense oya quote me where d rules says u wil b disqualify if u post on NL n did nt post on twitter sad
sheybi u can read......
troot:
MERRYBET Punt for Pride 9.

Please, let us all be guided. (Just a friendly advice)
Kindly paste your betslips on twitter using the recommended hashtags.

Let had I known NOT come into play on any of your betslips because you didn't post it on twitter.

CC: pfpmoderator, Punt4Pride

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Samueltemi337(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
raphretle:

What option is this Sir
Who wins the total amount of corners
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lhimeet:

You've decided to be stupid and foolish

Did we make the new rule? Why include posting on Twitter if you won't follow it strictly? We can as well stop posting on Twitter. You can't tell us to post on Twitter and keep ignoring that part of the rule for someone else. Where's it done?
if noon of
u guys cnt quote me where d rules say u wil b disqualify for posting on NL n fail to post on twitter?than yall are d foolish n stup.id one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
israelp:

it's now obvious to me and everyone else that you can't read and understand properly....I suggest you go look for an English tutor that will train you on "Reading and Comprehension"

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Make una free that guy. Maybe dem don promise am palliatives cheesycheesy na why he dey post like hoodlum. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
israelp:
if noon of
u guys cnt quote me where d rules say u wil b disqualify for posting on NL n fail to post on twitter?than yall are d foolish n stup.id one

Rules are made to be adhered to.

Then why make the rules if there won't be punishment for anyone that break such rules? I want to believe you're intentionally acting oblivious to that fact if not then it's pointless

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Smartgeek:
Make una free that guy. Maybe dem don promise am palliatives cheesycheesy na why he dey post like hoodlum. Hehehehe

I used to think the israelp guy even had sense...never have I been so wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Own goal is a goal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
2019prophets:

I used to think the israelp guy even had sense...never have I been so wrong grin
The thing surprise me too o. hahahaha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
pfpmoderator:
Rules guiding 2020 MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE 9 (#weSurvived)

If you do not have a Twitter account, you are advised to open one.
This year's min. stake per betslip has been made #50.
There will be NO betting on behalf on anyone, get your individual merrybet & Twitter accts.
Any person can join the tournament at any stage of the competition.......provided you have your personal merrybet accts ready.

When posting your betslips, make sure you use the dedicated hashtags both on Nairaland & Twitter.
israelp:
if noon of
read d green part nd stab yourself!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by femsmile(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Latidoh1:

I dey wait for those your local government budget

No worries boss you go hear from me if anything sup...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
femsmile:

No worries boss you go hear from me if anything sup...
I believe you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
I think the whole pfp should be suspended because no matter the decision taken by the official won't be fair, the fact that the moderators couldn't detect dat the ticket was not posted on twitter simply means twitter posting was not necessary which there by question the integrity of this competition
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
HakimZiyech:
read d green part nd stab yourself!
oga make sure nr mean say em go disqualify am as long as e did 1 part by posting no NL...the word 'Disqualify' or void nr even dy there...e b lyk na u go disqualify am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lucremoy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Samueltemi337:
No red card for all Europa league matches is 43 odds
There will definitely be a red card

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
The way some ppl dey take showcase their f0oliness with pride dey shock me o......nd na pesin carry am 4 belle 4 9mnths...nawao
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
techmaster092:
I think the whole pfp should be suspended because no matter the decision taken by the official won't be fair, the fact that the moderators couldn't detect dat the ticket was not posted on twitter simply means twitter posting was not necessary which there by question the integrity of this competition
All they need to do is to confirm if the won tickets have same, posted on Twitter as betslip at the same date the game was posted here in NL. As simple as that.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
emekajohnpaul undecided weird username.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Smartgeek:
All they need to do is to confirm if the won tickets have same, posted on Twitter as betslip at the same date the game was posted here in NL. As simple as that.
Pfp na scam right from time.....dem don use coke bottle take coke us.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Samueltemi337(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lucremoy:
There will definitely be a red card
Let's wait and see
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
HakimZiyech:
Pfp na scam right from time.....dem don use coke bottle take coke us.....
Well, na our responsibility as well to make sure ALL the laid down rules are strictly adhered to. The least we can do is to ensure that no one is above it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnchrix(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
787RTL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Virulent: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Erm (clears throat...) If I can understand rule numero 16 clearly,litathom should be disqualified from the tournament,same goes for profdotcom. Troot pfpmoderator come and clear the air abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Smartgeek:
Rules r rules, before i decided to try my luck on Tuesday i read the rules and it was explicitly stated that the games must be posted on twitter, to be sincere it would be unfair for him to be disqualified on that basis since his winning have already be acknowledged in the new leader board, so i believe the organizers of the competition are to be blamed for not sticking to the rules
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
israelp:
[s]d last 3 tournament merrybet did,did any1 post any betslip on twitter?abi una don high?even d rules did nt say dat u wil b disqualify if u post on NL n not post on TWITTER[/s]..

israelp:
[s]oga make sure nr mean say em go disqualify am as long as e did 1 part by posting no NL...the word 'Disqualify' or void nr even dy there...e b lyk na u go disqualify am[/s]

To whom brain is given, sense is expected embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You need to give out your brain to someone else, it's really of no use to you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ibj55: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
B945TTZQPCCCPP-3333676
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
techmaster092:

Rules r rules, before i decided to try my luck on Tuesday i read the rules and it was explicitly stated that the games must be posted on twitter, to be sincere it would be unfair for him to be disqualified on that basis since his winning have already be acknowledged in the new leader board, so i believe the organizers of the competition are to be blamed for not sticking to the rules
Just like the VAR, any decision made in error can be overturned having established a contrary decision to be the right decision. I hope the organizers take the right decision in the end to conform with the laid down rules and put measures in place to prevent future reoccurrence.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MrJames007: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
merrybet merrybet merrybet merrybet

No turn blind man to these mentions. Come out and clear thing. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.