Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2339900 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PETUK(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
B925awzzswecae-2579221
Till tomorrow Bet9ja ZOOM is bae
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
That brings it to an open challenge, does it mean we don't have any punter in all of Nigeria that can pull 10odds 3 times in a row

10odds isn't by strength or style of picks....along the way, a red card, VAR, bad rackets, rain, etc can change the outcome of any event....there's always an element of luck needed in gambling

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by YemiCrown1: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

10odds isn't by strength or style of picks....along the way, a red card, VAR, bad rackets, rain, etc can change the outcome of any event....there's always an element of luck needed in gambling
1 million likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
That brings it to an open challenge, does it mean we don't have any punter in all of Nigeria that can pull 10odds 3 times in a row

So you people started the challenge without my guidance? How did you expect it to boom na?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
I just thank God we don't look like what we go through. That I always laugh cheesy cheesy with no worries doesn't mean I don't have problems. Infact if I start mentioning the sleepless nights and my battles, Séúñ himself will need to come ban me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Viking007 and co,so una win d first game ? Viking you fuvk up..and everybody dey wait for d game ohh..na greed go kill una las las....so if say una roll over d 10odds 3 times una go con come here dey shout 10X3 challenge completed abi...I no blame tissuepaper again..greed dey every black man soul

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by femsmile(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
PETUK:
B925awzzswecae-2579221

Boss make we dey use this your games do rollover now... Try to share, Cheers!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
must u beg You have been doing this all day, such a disgrace to your household
@Yemicrown1 leave bishop alone,aba is there any crime in begging.It is only we black people that we find it difficult to help eachother in need.Even if we have it in excess we prefer accumulating for unborn generation.Black men with black heart.I hail you!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by femsmile(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:

B917AWZZQCZQWA-5578110

Wanna try mine with this market... I only pray for luck.. Cheers!!!

I know of an underage guy two seasons ago that won 10odds daily for 4days straight, but I met him the last day when he came to collect his winnings and I told him "YOU JUST LOST MILLIONS" cos he only plays 200naira daily!!! He told me he has never thought of a rollover when I explained to him and he tried aftermath but wasn't lucky... So its quite possible, let's just hope for luck!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by YemiCrown1: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
ModHateMe:
Viking007 and co,so una win d first game ? Viking you fuvk up..and everybody dey wait for d game ohh..na greed go kill una las las....so if say una roll over d 10odds 3 times una go con come here dey shout 10X3 challenge completed abi...I no blame tissuepaper again..greed dey every black man soul
i expect you to have sense more than this, so if we had brought it here without confidence and everyone lose their money same way we did who won between us and Alabi... Always think before you type. Not a must you type your age

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by YemiCrown1: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
katako:

@Yemicrown1 leave bishop alone,aba is there any crime in begging.It is only we black people that we find it difficult to help eachother in need.Even if we have it in excess we prefer accumulating for unborn generation.Black men with black heart.I hail you!
Is that your alternate?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Viking007:
I just thank God we don't like what we go through. That I always laugh cheesy cheesy with no worries doesn't mean I don't have problems. Infact if I start mentioning the sleepless nights and my battles, Séúñ himself will need to come ban me.
That must be darksider131
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by YemiCrown1: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
femsmile:

may the odds be in your favor
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
our first win came from shot, and the we already tried the chance mix option too, a judas will always show face, this Saturday it was Barcelona own goal that chattered everything
fvck you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
9PBLIVE:
That must be darksider131
what
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Darksider131:
you can use a tricky Market to do that

Like SHOT MARKET and CARD MARKET
shot market, corner market and card market are games I call illusion games.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DoubleEngine007: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5653875/man-strips-naked-bet9ja-shop

Una brother wan mad o.. Alabi wicked ,no be small..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Viking007:
I just thank God we don't like what we go through. That I always laugh cheesy cheesy with no worries doesn't mean I don't have problems. Infact if I start mentioning the sleepless nights and my battles, Séúñ himself will need to come ban me.
9pblive i hardly chat on WhatsApp
Even my friends are complaining.

I don't have time for all these friendly chat, again.

So iz not me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
Is that your alternate?
@
Bishopadebayo.God will find you helper. If I got ,I could have help you.I'm just facing little challenges in bettings.
You will never be put into shame IJMN
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
WAGAZ:
shot market, corner market and card market are games I call illusion games.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
Is that your alternate?
Well no one knows tomorrow,
@
Bishopadebayo.God will find you helper. If I got ,I could have help you.I'm just facing little challenges in bettings.
You will never be put into shame IJMN
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by femsmile(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
femsmile:

B917AWZZQCZQWA-5578110

I know of an underage guy two seasons ago that won 10odds daily for 4days straight, but I met him the last day when he came to collect his winnings and I told him "YOU JUST LOST MILLIONS" cos he only plays 200naira daily!!! He told me he has never thought of a rollover when I explained to him and he tried aftermath but wasn't lucky... So its quite possible, let's just hope for luck!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Darksider131:
9pblive i hardly chat on WhatsApp Even my friends are complaining.
I don't have time for all these friendly chat, again.
So iz not me
Okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by YemiCrown1: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
ModHateMe:
Yehmy Be free of this extreme bitterness, frustration, stubbornness, delusion, immaturity, misery, agony, unpleasantries, troubles, confusion and unnecessities that have so much enveloped the totality of your existence(copied)...I remember viking007 saying he will post the game here...he never said he will post the game after a trial..so stop diverting your frustration to my mention u slowpoke
When you want to reason, stop doing that base on your age, you can always do better than that... Peace

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Valwezzy: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
PETUK:
B925awzzswecae-2579221

Mind giving me a heads up on how you do it, please?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
I am testing win or under 3.5 for my favourite team since the win or over 2.5 dey cast. I test run it alone. Make I first face am. grin 2odds game.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
If you have 1k to lose angry sad

B95AWZZAPTZCQ-4442317

17k odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
When you want to reason, stop doing that base on your age, you can always do better than that... Peace
Local man is now writing 'peace' in all his post.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
YemiCrown1:
you go about calling everybody a kid..I pray you don't call your father a kid one day.....like I told you last week "Common Sense is a beautiful flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden. You need to grow one."

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)