Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2340728 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
TissuePaper:
I have already used the unfollow button
Nobody gives a fuvk about you...Vitiligoforlife (japhet)
Tissuepaper (Japhetest)...worokumo japhet

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Umartins1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
No to gambling

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
If I want to share money na privately I no dey loud am. Spare money never dey for now though.
NLReposter:
who see say page they rush go think say our young millionaire, captainmitch want share money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yemike:

And someone is calling this thing His son??

What a shame!!
Your parents are to be blame for bringing a rejected toothpick like you to this world... I am sure you're feeding off your mama hand.....idiot

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Them Don tire... Hahahahah
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mastav(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Z39G6ZYJ
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Smartgeek:
Them Don tire... Hahahahah

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Umartins1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
No to gambling

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by YemiCrown1: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
kiss

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SeunFuckUp: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Audio millionaires everywhere...a millionaire was telling a millionaire that he begs too much

Inside Life of millionaires
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by rheether(f): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Alabi, don't make us weep tonight...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sevilla and Lyon about to show us the bad side of alabi

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
rheether:
Alabi, don't make us YOU weep tonight...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yemike(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
BossJohnny:
Your parents are to be blame for bringing a rejected toothpick like you to this world... I am sure you're feeding off your mama hand.....idiot
This just shows that your parents is the worst.

How can a child be brought up this way??

I just weak!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yemike:

This just shows that your parents is the worst.

How can a child be brought up this way??

I just weak!
Which way..don't narrate your pathetic life history to me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hammer2019:
It mainly when I go passed a betting shop that I always have this guilt all over me, as if I'd suddenly realise that gambling is not a good thing. This is because of the kind of characters you'd find around betting shops -- the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Unsurprisingly, it is the ugly that are predominant. These ones sleep and wake up in the betting shops. These are people no reasonable person would want to associate themselves with. These ones, even if they win 20million today, you can bet your life they will be back to zero before they even receive their payout, because of the kind of lifestyle they live.

This thread is like a betting shop -- the good, bad, ugly all represented. Like the betting shop, the ugly are equally predominant. Most times when you read their comments, you begin to pity yourself. After all, you all are gamblers

cheesy cheesy Not pity but shame and embarrassment. Thank God for Nairaland anonymous feature. You need to see the way I hide my Nairaland profile because 80% of my comments are related to gambling.

They call me lala$ticlala at work because no matter what I'm doing, there must be a Nairaland tab on my system. Nobody knows I'm in one ragtag gambling thread/group where 99% of the comments you'll see is ewu hausa. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hammer2019:
It mainly when I go passed a betting shop that I always have this guilt all over me, as if I'd suddenly realise that gambling is not a good thing. This is because of the kind of characters you'd find around betting shops -- the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Unsurprisingly, it is the ugly that are predominant. These ones sleep and wake up in the betting shops. These are people no reasonable person would want to associate themselves with. These ones, even if they win 20million today, you can bet your life they will be back to zero before they even receive their payout, because of the kind of lifestyle they live.

This thread is like a betting shop -- the good, bad, ugly all represented. Like the betting shop, the ugly are equally predominant. Most times when you read their comments, you begin to pity yourself. After all, you all are gamblers

nice piece smiley

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SeunFuckUp: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Na so person dey find trouble

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Viking007:
cheesy cheesy were 99% of the comments you'll see is ewu hausa. cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yemike(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
BossJohnny:
Which way..don't narrate your pathetic life history to me.
Don't tell me you're confused right nowgrin

But wait.....Is your momma the one opening drinks with Her teeth??

Poor woman!! And Her son is just a fool who doesn't know how to stay in His placegrin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
I was telling some of my friends offline about Nairaland yesterday none of them have monikers, here most view the front page as guests and find Nairaland funny, thankfully no immediate family member of mine is a member here.
Viking007:
cheesy cheesy Not pity but shame and embarrassment. Thank God for Nairaland anonymous feature. You need to see the way I hide my Nairaland profile because 80% of my comments are related to gambling.

They call me lala$ticlala at work because no matter what I'm doing, there must be a Nairaland tab on my system. Nobody knows I'm in one ragtag gambling thread/group were 99% of the comments you'll see is ewu hausa. cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
SeunFuckUp:
Na so person dey find trouble
Check all your posts and find your answer... the truth is bitter... Next thing wey u go post na Exx Haxxx
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SeunFuckUp: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Smartgeek:
Check all your posts and find your answer... the truth is bitter... Next thing wey u go post na Exx Haxxx
Ewu Hausa that's what you are....call on the mods
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SeunFuckUp: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Smartgeek:
Which truth....he should have quoted me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lhimeet:
Z39JJBBG

Bengaluru
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
I punt with finesse, it's never addictive or constant, I take breaks and laugh over stakes. I can never beg for funding. That's how stars do.

Hammer2019:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lyon

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
SeunFuckUp:
Which truth....he should have quoted me
He does not need to. A goat knows when he's being called... hehehe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
BossJohnny:
Lyon
they are winning?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SeunFuckUp: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Smartgeek:
He does not need to. A goat knows when he's being called... hehehe
Ass licker

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)