Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits (34928 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Lamasta(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2020
2020 is my year of
SERIES OF JOY
YEAR OF BREAKING LIMITS
YEAR OF SPIRITUAL REVIVAL AND JOY
YEAR OF PERFECTION
YEAR OF DIVINE TURNAROUND
somebody shout halleluyah!!!
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by RALPHOW(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2020
I am breaking limits in all areas of my life this year 2020.
God bless Bishop David Oyedepo and entire Winner's family.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Ushafaiza(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2020
I claimed the prophecy in Jesus name.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by dam4sam: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
All these liars will not stop making stupid prophecies.
What happened to all the prophecies you have given in the past?

And ignorant Nigerians will be swallowing their forcast, like say it is from heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by bazzyblings: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you Lord .. I am breaking limits..
GodOfShiloh
GodofAllFlesh

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Okoroawusa: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Only am go break limit buy private jet or build another university while members go dey struggle to find transport money come church on Sunday.

Nonsense n prophecies

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by joefelin2345: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amen n Amen. That's our Bishop for you. He did not limit the prophesy to only members of his church unlike the one from RCCG. Any one can tap from it. He did not say that their local pastor will be telling them more. He made it bare n available to everyone whether you attend his church or not. May God continue to bless you real good Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Femchrist: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
My first breaking limits testimony. I was handed my appointment letter for an employment on 31 , December 2019.. in just a night to the new year 2020. . What eyes have not seen nor ears heard is now the order of the day in my life .. Help me appreciate God...... My year of Breaking limits in deed

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Lamanii22(f): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:
This words are just ginger words so that he can cash out on your sweat. Your destiny is in your hands . You can prophesy on yourself with out any fake pastor. Nigerians should stop the habit of giving this men of God offerings and tithes. They can’t build a wooden university for the poor but can buy 4 private jets.

Lol wagbayii... You said it all...
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Filmewell(f): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
another nonsense
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Femchrist: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Grateful
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by yYot: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
This man keep saying the same old things. And the only person that is breaking the limit is Him, his family and his Church business!
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by nwaonyeze001(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
JADEK01:
i can see how you are been prophecia into ur life......if u know what God has done for me through that man through his ministrations.....anyway happy new year to you

Tell them my brother....to all who cares to just come under this light and mandate
I'm a living witness too
God bless the day I came under this apostolic ministration.....

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Favysoma(f): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:
This words are just ginger words so that he can cash out on your sweat. Your destiny is in your hands . You can prophesy on yourself with out any fake pastor. Nigerians should stop the habit of giving this men of God offerings and tithes. They can’t build a wooden university for the poor but can buy 4 private jets.
is it ur offering or your tithe?..u that is not paying your tithe u yaff rich finish bah?how much do u think people pay as tithe and offering sef..my dear whoever is blessed of God no man can curse...papa David is a philanthropist so please gt your facts right before hiding behind your keyboard to spew rubbish
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Favysoma(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amen!!
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Saintmary(f): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
I have decided ignore silly comments this new year, not everyone will be wise.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by inspirenet: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jabioro:
Na so some will break limit into prison..na part of break limit.. grammar every where..Kola!!! Abeg give my food

You don't have to comment on everything you see.

Did you read the message at all? Which of the bible saints limit breakers did you study?

Have you ever been limited in life? Or do you want to be limited in life?

The choice is yours if you want to live a righteous life or a life full of sin.

Study to be quiet!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by mafnv9: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Jabioro: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
inspirenet:

You don't have to comment on everything you see.

Did you read the message at all? Which of the bible saints limit breakers did you study?

Have you ever been limited in life? Or do you want to be limited in life?

The choice is yours if you want to live a righteous life or a life full of sin.

Study to be quiet!

You are a learned when it xomes to interpretation..
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Beejayx: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:

You can see ow limited your destiny is.. hating a successful individual...
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
amen
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by erenax: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Filmewell:
another nonsense
grin grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by eugyno: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Hope pdp give this man ticket to contest for president in 2023.

Fool
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by PastorandMentor(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
The Richest pastor in the world.
I celebrate you my lord temporal.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
And so shall it be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.