Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? (31926 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily / Where Are You Spending Your Cross Over Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by vicombocandela: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
In the Church of course.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Stepsse(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
MasterRahl:
Absolutely! I'm always happy to help out my fellow youths in this crazy economy that has been messed up by our politicians. Please pm me and we can discuss later.
Thanks
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by merits(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
All,1234
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by wisdomkid: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
I crossed over in my little apartment watching world economic reports on Bloomberg. Around 1am, I updated my blog.
I'll be continuing work on my book for Kindle after church today.
Life goes on.

Ha, Bloggers them.. Happy new year to you and may this year bring you great earning and divine breakthrough. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Azejellek(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020

May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy New Year
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by toluxa1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dunamis
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Ifakiland(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
WIZGUY69:
In church.
Alot of our youth these days disregard God, imagine sprending your cross over night in Beer Parlour and Night clubs sad
If you don't have the zeal and the vibe to go to church, when not sit at home and plan your 2020?
After all these you said now, one will think you've never committed fornication before....holier-than-thou

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

At my boyfriend's. grin cool
hello sis, HNY ... i'm seriously starving here, please do help me with something
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Savagethe21st(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Spent it cooking up a beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0DM2WXazk Hello guys i'm a producer from Lagos in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Legionx:

I tried getting that kdprocket but its too much money for me, after paying for rent and school fees...

Please, are you selling it at a cheaper price?
I'm not selling it ooo. I bought mine from the website itself. It's costly though.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
wisdomkid:

Ha, Bloggers them.. Happy new year to you and may this year bring you great earning and divine breakthrough. grin grin grin
I'm not a professional blogger. I only use my blog as my portfolio. My main sources of income are Kindle and Fiverr.
Wishing you a blissful 2020 baba

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by maxinvile(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote][/quote]@MFMs prayer city.

That lady that got her child to walk after a deathly paralysis was averted na fire :
I was there at the MFM prayer city. It was a great crossover with fervent prayers of favour for 2020. Also, one young man shared a testimony of loss of memory and how he got a job in Cyprus.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Wenkivincent: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Church ooh....although i wanted to hang out after service but change my mind and go home with the blessing of 2020
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by KingKayxCee11(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
I crossed over in my little apartment watching world economic reports on Bloomberg. Around 1am, I updated my blog.
I'll be continuing work on my book for Kindle after church today.
Life goes on.

sir please can i send you a male. I need some answers about the "kindle" thingy.
happy new year..

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
KingKayxCee11:

sir please can i send you a male. I need some answers about the "kindle" thingy.
happy new year..
Absolutely
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Tenshades(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
End of the year party at NLNG R.A.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by KingKayxCee11(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
MasterRahl:
Absolutely
ok.
i really don't know how to do PMs here on nairaland tho.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by osazsky(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
GTFO:

Which one is disregard GOD??
You're dumb!! See you, Set awon Angel Gabriel!!!
Who told you the years matter to GOD?
God is counting the DAYS, NOT YEARS!!!
your days are numbered not your years!!! You brainwashed sheep!!
Get your sorry ass outta the forum FOOL!!!

I can bet with my life, if heaven or hell exist, you won't still be chanced to enter the former but the latter !!! Stupid ass MOTHERFVCKER!!!

Cuz if God actually set the calendar, the mfm and 7th Adventist and co wouldn't feel adamant towards the day set aside to celebrate OUR LORD JESUS "CHRISTMAS" ... but your brainwashed motherfucking element is so blind already.. I leave u till the judgement day!

Till then, DONT JUDGE ANYONE IDIOT!!!
na wah o,d guy only spoke his mind y all d insults, na so una wan take start this year,waitin Musa nor go see for gate
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by MisterKings(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
hardyzah:
Beside my wife

Me too bro. Having a good night sleep
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by explosiveskull(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don't play with my sleep
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nmezor(f): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Was at home
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by tukdi: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pr0cter:
Kuje Prision!!

It was very stupid for us to plan Money Heist Season 4 at First Bank Mbampe without the help of Professor.
grin
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by mafnv9: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by DavidEsq(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
farady:

Not a requirement, however, the feeling of ending the year in the presence of God your creator and starting the year in his presence too reverencing Him can truly be refreshing and uplifting.

I appreciate your honest answer. Very honest, I must say. Though I feel standing up all night and returning home very tired has nothing refreshing about it. Not to talk of the possible dangers that lurk in street corners that could cause one harm, when returning home early in the morning.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
KingKayxCee11:

ok.

i really don't know how to do PMs here on nairaland tho.
click on my profile and you'll see a link to send email
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by OLULAW: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
You really want to know?
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by hermesprogidy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
LegendaryLover:
@OP, when asking a question in English language, you use present tense, not past. e.g how much did u buy...? not how much did u bought...

So correct the title of the thread to "where did u 'spend'..." not 'spent'.

just my little contribution. we're all learning.
But what is on the thread title is "spend" or did the Op modify it
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by bullabong(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
WonderManly:
Lets be sincere! This is 2020 another new year. Don't start your new year with lies.
Now! Where did you spend your 2019 cross over night
in my fuckin bed you slowpoke!
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by doctore212(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Olosho house in Ketu.

Ended up spending 20k for 3some.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Naijaarchive(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
In my apartment watching movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / Download New Bet9ja Application / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.