Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Make Fake Video Call - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Fake Video Call (17486 Views)

How To Fix Whatsapp Video Call Not Working On Android / How To Make Fake Video Call On Phone / How To Make Fake Video Call On Hangout, Facebook & Whatsapp (2022) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Fake Video Call by slooreviews: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2020
Have you heard of fake video call? Have you been pranked with a fake video call on hangout or facebook before ? Making a video call via Whatsapp, Facebook, Snapchat , Google hangout and all other apps that offer the features used to be fun and genuine not until people start faking it. People are currently on the lookout on ways to make video calls impersonating other people, mostly celebrity.

This article will teach you how to make fake video call, so you can use this trick to prank your pals. (Winks)

Hey! Couple of others uses this video features for online presentation , seminar and webinar so I won’t say it’s a bad thing to know about this feature and I how to set it up on your computer and utilize it whenever the needs arises.
One more thing, you can debunk scams this way when they put up the short video and pass a generic message without mentioning your name and bla bla bla.

Sorry I slipped, I am by no means an expert in catching/exposing scam and moreover I just want to teach you how to make the call and it’s left to you to use it for whichever purpose that suits you. (Do not use it for scam).
HOW TO MAKE FAKE VIDEO CALL

I will only explain this fake video call method for Google hangout, the method is practically the same across all platforms so let’s get down to business of the day. To make this call you will need a Google hangout account, once you have a Google mail (Gmail) address, it’s always in this format fakevidoecall@gmail.com , you need a software to help you with video call, I will recommend ManyCam because that is what am going to use for the sake of this write up.
First thing to do is launch your ManyCam software or app; you should get the screen shot below.
Get the full article from the source https:///fakevideocall

1 Like

Re: How To Make Fake Video Call by Wealthyonos(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2020
This foolishness of clicking links followed you to 2020? You need help

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Fake Video Call by Edoziesmart(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
So you just wasted your time to write this gibberish article just to redirect people to your site. I pity your generation though.

Try and have sense this 2020,else hunger will kill you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Fake Video Call by Chibusnares: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Edoziesmart:
So you just wasted your time to write this gibberish article just to redirect people to your site. I pity your generation though.

Try and have sense this 2020,else hunger will kill you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbyvkmhDm_g

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic Creates Lighting Bulbs From Plastic Water Bottles! / SpaceX Prototype Rocket Destroyed In Explosive Test Launch / Coronavirus: Four Lions Test Positive For Covid-19 At Barcelona Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.