Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI (989 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Stop Acting Like A Kid - Akon Replied M.I Abaga / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Akon had replied Nigerian rapper, M.I on his decision to query him for calling Wizkid his little brother.

Recall that Akon called the Nigerian pop star his little brother after their performance at a Afronation concert in Ghana.

Immediately after the show Akon took to his Twitter pages and posted a picture of him and Wizkid with the words " me and my lil bro"

However this didn’t sit well with the Nigerian rapper who told Akon to calm down. This statement which futher led to the rapper being criticized heavily on social media. Reacting to the statement, Akon has advised M.I to stop acting like a kid and learn to mind his own business.

What do you think

Re: Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI by donbachi(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Surely....dis will affect mi,somehow,someday and somewhere.
Re: Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Nna dis wizkid of a guy is overrated ...watin him de sing sef wey dem de treat am like God.. ion even have more dan 5 of his song in my phone sef
Re: Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI by chigoziri2403(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Short up MI
Re: Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI by LearnITsmash(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
I love this beef, M.I na mumu to think wizkid is on akon level
Re: Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI by Kiddinpoh(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
This MI sef

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Bikini / Actor Orson Bean Dies Tragically After Being Struck By A Car In Los Angeles / Tope Alabi Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Viral ‘gbese’ Moves (video)9ja Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.