Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) (796 Views)

Guest Blogging To Promote Your Content / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled / Linda Ikeji: How She Makes Money From Blogging And Future Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by cardiblogger: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Kyado Gerald is Nigeria Blogger based in Makurdi area of Benue state. The blogger has moved to selling of Okpa (native bread).
Before now Gerald was a blogger at turnupbaze.com a fast growing and award winning music blog. He has told his fans why he moved to selling Okpa in a comment box of a controversial Facebook post made by his supposed friend.

See post below by Asom Steve:
BREAKING NEWS!

POPULAR AND ONE TIME BEST BLOGGER OF THE YEAR DROPS BLOGGING TO SALE “OKPA” AS HE STEPS INTO THE NEW DECADE.

THE VALLEY REPORTERS QUOTES HIM AS SAYING ” I HAVE REALISED SELLING OKPA PAYS MORE THAN BLOGGING AND I’M INVITING OTHERS TO JOIN ME. I WANT TO REWRITE MY STORY”

Kyado Gerald reacted with a reply saying that since google don’t want to pay again he stopped blogging.
More photos and reaction here: https://www.cardiblogger.com/benue-blogger-moved-from-blogging-to-selling-of-okpa-photos-reactions/

Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Bloggkpa.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2020
The guy above me no go kill person with laugh...

Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by dawnomike(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm.... I smell somfin fishy grin
Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by dejiolaniyan(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by yb9ew4pv9p: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2020
I'm not surprised, blogging niche is already saturated with too many folks.
Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2020
donbachi:
Bloggkpa.
Hahahahaha grin cheesy wink.

Una no go kill person for Nairaland o.
This is just so funny mehn. cheesy

Bloggkpa!

Haaaa Haaaaa.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Mr Okpa is only marketing his blog on a coded level.
Traffic is what he wants.
All the best to him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by Lamasta(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Hustle o so that You will not move from Blogging to selling of Okpa in 2020
Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by sparog(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lamasta:
Hustle o so that You will not move from Blogging to selling of Okpa in 2020

And what's wrong with selling okpa, is it not a form of hustle on its own?

Do you want him to do Yahoo before you knw he is hustling?

1 Like

Re: Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React) by Lamasta(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
sparog:

And what's wrong with selling okpa, is it not a form of hustle on its own?
Do you want him to do Yahoo before you knw he is hustling?
Is that the kind of change you want?

(1) (Reply)

No subject / Man In Room 306 Finally Shows His Face After Chopping The Girl So Many Rounds / Mafab Communication Limited Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.