Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom (742 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Pls Can 5000 Watts Stabilizer Effectively Power A 3hp Standing A/c? / Can A 5000VA Stabilizer Carry 2 1hp Air-conditioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom by KendoDExplorer: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please tech guys, there's no light and I need to iron my cloths for a function urgently, I have a generator of 3100 running watts and my iron is written on it 1000 watts.

I'm guessing the generator can carry the iron but , I'm not sure.

Please let me know if this is possible.
Re: Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom by rottennaija(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
KendoDExplorer:
Please tech guys, there's no light and I need to iron my cloths for a function urgently, I have a generator of 3100 running watts and my iron is written on it 1000 watts.

Theoretical, it should comfortably. But most of these China generators are not what they seem.
Re: Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom by TheExecutioner: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
It can. But you may not be able to operate any other appliances whilst using it to iron.

KendoDExplorer:

Re: Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom by BayoDavid(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
Hummmm, among all the china generators, there is a brand I can attest and vouched for about it's specifications and capabilities because i had and am still having the Experience of using it even when it comes to using iron with it. But of course not all Generators have the capacity to carry it but I can assure you of SUMEC FIRMAN Generator possess the capability of carrying your iron for example I use Eco8990ES in my house it has been serving me without any issues.
Re: Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom by BayoDavid(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Hummmm, among all the china generators, there is a brand I can attest and vouched for about it's specifications and capabilities because i had and am still having the Experience of using it even when it comes to using iron with it. But of course not all Generators have the capacity to carry it but I can assure you of SUMEC FIRMAN Generator possess the capability of carrying your iron for example i make use of ECO4990Es a 3kva with the ability to run your 1kva iron conveniently and comfortably.

(1) (Reply)

Self-employment / Every Writer Needs This / Blackberry Bold 9700 For 35,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.