Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pls,help A First Timer - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls,help A First Timer (335 Views)

Help A Bro With Any Nigerian Dating Site!!!! / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,help A First Timer by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pls can anybody offer a piece of their mind on this,I have a gal I have a crush on,but she knows that I have crush on her, the main thing is that I have not asked her out ,but I want to send her a new year gift,based on guy code is it good for me, in the long run?
Re: Pls,help A First Timer by madridguy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tell her your mind first before gift.
Re: Pls,help A First Timer by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Pls can anybody offer a piece of their mind on this,I have a gal I have a crush on,but she knows that I have crush on her, the main thing is that I have not asked her out ,but I want to send her a new year gift,based on guy code is it good for me, in the long run?
Send her new year gift based on which guy code?

A girl you've not even express your feelings to?

That's not a guy code, that's a mumu code and it's called +234Mumu.

Tell her how you feel about her before you start doing your Christmas promo in January.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls,help A First Timer by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
madridguy:
Tell her your mind first before gift.
our school have not resumed and moreover I can't do that on phone
Re: Pls,help A First Timer by nero2face: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
u never even say "hi" u don dey buy gift, na ur type naija girls dey like die...

1 Like

Re: Pls,help A First Timer by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let me shed more light, in class we are friends,she lives within close proximity to my hostel(Lodge) sometimes we actually study together,my classmates are thinking that we are together,but we are not
Re: Pls,help A First Timer by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Send her new year gift based on which guy code?

A girl you've not even express your feelings to?

That's not a guy code, that's a mumu code and it's called +234Mumu.

Tell her how you feel about her before you start doing your Christmas promo in January.
lol
Re: Pls,help A First Timer by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Then keep your gift till then.

PrinxArthur1:
our school have not resumed and moreover I can't do that on phone
Re: Pls,help A First Timer by chukwuibuipob: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
sad undecided undecided lil man.Stop wasting ur time on girls diz brand new year.Face-book if u are still a student/invest ur money in biz..Work,live well,u'll NOT CHASE GIRLS, dey'll chase u.TRY AM undecided sad
Re: Pls,help A First Timer by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad undecided undecided lil man.Stop wasting ur time on girls diz brand new year.Face-book if u are still a student/invest ur money in biz..Work,live well,u'll NOT CHASE GIRLS, dey'll chase u.TRY AM undecided sad
am in my final year and cgpa is good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

........ / * / Am Ready To Date Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.