Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Brand New Smart Label Printer For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Smart Label Printer For Sale (799 Views)

Bixolon Label Printer For Sale / Brand New Smart Watch .FOR Sale....(battery King) 10 Days Without Charge / Brand New Smart Phone : Huawei P9 Lite: Finger Print: Newly Arrived: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Smart Label Printer For Sale by Dipz: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Smart Label Printer
For Printing Description On Phone( IMEI Number and Stuffs like it.)
Going For 20k

Location Ondo State
Can Waybill to Any location.
With Receipt And Warranty.

Contact 09018529122

Re: Brand New Smart Label Printer For Sale by Dipz: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Available
Re: Brand New Smart Label Printer For Sale by MrsSandman: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is cute. But I would like something bigger. Does anyone know any good label printers?
Re: Brand New Smart Label Printer For Sale by WooodSI: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Huh this is convenient when you have something small to print. We had something similar in our store in the past. when you are talking about a large, more of a high-end type of label printer especially that does colour, you should try something from Epson or Primera. I recently needed one large colour label printer because I decided to start my own thing and I needed a good colour label printer just so that the finished product looked good. I went online and the best two options were either Epson or Primera. I ended up buying an Epson jut because I used their printers before (simple home printer) but I really liked it and the ink lasted fairly long. I've had it for a while and I am really happy with the result.
Re: Brand New Smart Label Printer For Sale by Dipz: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
WooodSI:
Huh this is convenient when you have something small to print. We had something similar in our store in the past. when you are talking about a large, more of a high-end type of label printer especially that does colour, you should try something from Epson or Primera. I recently needed one large colour label printer because I decided to start my own thing and I needed a good colour label printer just so that the finished product looked good. I went online and the best two options were either Epson or Primera. I ended up buying an Epson jut because I used their printers before (simple home printer) but I really liked it and the ink lasted fairly long. I've had it for a while and I am really happy with the result.
Nice And Thanks For Sharing

(1) (Reply)

Power Your Home 24/7 With Solar Generator / 42 Inches Sony Bravia Replacement / Like New Asus Laptop With Dedicated Graphics N Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.