Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Before You Consider Relocating To The US Pls Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before You Consider Relocating To The US Pls Read (849 Views)

Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating / Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Consider Relocating To The US Pls Read by byna: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
In less than 12hours into the New year 2020. There has been 11 (eleven) gun shootings across various cities reported as at the time of filing this report.

The city of Philadelphia has recorded the highest homicides of 355 in 2019 alone.

On the 31st of Dec, 2019, which is barely less than 24hours ago, 93 shootings were reported across the various US cities!!!

Gun control has been a major threat so far in the US states.

Just last sunday in a church in Texas, a gunman shot and killed a parishioner and another was injured before members of the congregation could pull their guns in defence and killed the shooter.

Hundreds and thousands of persons were killed in 2019 alone.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours?page=4
Re: Before You Consider Relocating To The US Pls Read by Xavi2019: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Police and Politicians kill more here, no big deal.... I am still going.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Consider Relocating To The US Pls Read by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Those were occasional occurrences. Nigerians are being killed on a daily basis here and the killers seem unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Consider Relocating To The US Pls Read by Bundaweber: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Those were occasional occurrences. Nigerians are being killed on a daily basis here and the killers seem unstoppable.

ahn!! You say wetin?
Re: Before You Consider Relocating To The US Pls Read by NiklauseFred(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Xavi2019:
Police and Politicians kill more here, no big deal.... I am still going.

I love your ur guts grin
Pls remember me oo I carry my bag for hand dey wait cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Minute Silence To Honor Boko Haram - Buhari Gives Order (video) / Suspected Ritualist Arrested In Lagos. PHOTOS / Please This Nurse Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.