Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Is There Really A Spiritual World and a Spiritual Battle? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Really A Spiritual World and a Spiritual Battle? (282 Views)

Is Contract Marriage Really A Good Idea? / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really A Spiritual World and a Spiritual Battle? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
This question is deep. Does the spiritual world really exist? Like is there something going on amongst us right now that we can’t see nor feel it but it’s just going on just like a warzone, so many arrows on a mission to kill someone overseas.
A coven going on at night like a market but we all asleep and can’t hear nor see nothing about it.

A lot of people with their belief and faith “believe” the spiritual world exist, we pray and believe there’s spiritual battle going on to solve a problem for us, we believe and feel there’s a fire rain on its way to burn some deity holding us captive in the village. I fall into this category. Majority of us believe, feel and even picture the scenario taking place and we leave it to “faith” to handle but we don’t see it nor feel it, most times it just happens and we believe the battle has been won and we begin to see changes in our real lives. But is this spiritual world really in existence and did a battle really take place? Are there people that can see it and participate in it?

Can you, a Nairalander see a spiritual world besides this same one we see with the physical eyes and participate in it?

I have seen extraordinary things happen. It just happens and everyone is left wowed, surprised, happy, sad, but a spiritual world is believed(not seen with the naked eye) to have effect these extraordinary things we see with our naked eyes.

If you “believe” there’s, please we are the same, don’t bother to comment. Those that see these spiritual things and participate in it should comment and share what they see and how they control things over there when they are here with us. In other words, if you are a priestess, pastor, imam, babalawo, witch, etc, please come and tell us what we are missing, the actions and everything. Tell us about this world that we can’t see but it is your playground. grin

Lalasticlala happy new year, this thread is worth front page. I want a wider audience to read and contribute. It’s very educating.
Re: Is There Really A Spiritual World and a Spiritual Battle? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Life in itself is a spiritual warfare.
The constant war between:

good and evil
right and wrong
men and women
life and death

. . . . .constant battle. . . . for spiritual supremacy. kiss

I have NEVER seen or witnessed any form of 'paranormal activities'.
No one has ever 'pressed' my nose or arssse in my sleep. AMEN.
I know nothing of the kingdom of ritualism, witchcraft , religion, paganism, or exorcism.

What ever you don't believe in can NEVER disturb you.
I only believe what I experience. I don't believe in TESTIMONIES THAT ARE NOT MINE. kiss

Bottom line?
I believe in the HERE and NOW.
Anything else does not interest me. kiss
Re: Is There Really A Spiritual World and a Spiritual Battle? by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bro the spiritual world really exist. That's where physical events are determined... I mean it has a lot of influence on physical realities...

Let me share my story with you
When I was younger there was a stream we were warned to stay away from but I had a penchant for curiosity. Most evenings I would go and peep and a times throw stones into the water. I would pluck oranges and mangoes from the bending over the streams passage.

Then there was this particular sunny afternoon I went to the stream alone as usual. I just knew everything was strange from the moment I got to the path leading to the stream. But when I turned tried to look back it was as if the whole world stopped for some minutes... Then I found myself at the foot of the stream... Fully conscious of my environment... I saw

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Wait Till All Is Ready! / Video: Fraudsters Caught: Reveal Their Trade Secrets / April Fool, Share Your Most Funniest/weird, See Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.