Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O (7695 Views)

75acres Facing The Lekki-epe Expressway With C Of O By HFP, Ibeju-lekki / A Bungalow For Sale Along Gbagada Oshodi Expressway With C Of O / Cheak This Cheap Property Along Gbagada-oshodi Expressway.... With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Lisma: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2010
LIST OF

PROPERTIES IN LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESS WAY

2 acres of land on Lagos-Ibadan express way with C of O suitable for industrial use, camping and Construction of estate at Pakuro, Ogun State a 25 minutes drive from Lagos.
Title: C of O
Price:N32m per acre negotiable

10 plots of land on Lagos-Ibadan express way with a Letter of Allocation suitable for industrial use, Camping and Construction of estate at Pakuro, Ogun State a 25 minutes drive from Lagos.
Price:N30m per acre

Are you interested in real Estate Business, you need a camping ground for your organization or you need a land in a strategic location for the purpose of industrial development. 15 Acres of Land available for sale at Asese closer to Ibafo, Ogun state.
Price:N22m per acre

This is a location situated in a fast developing area. 1 acres of Land beside Deeper Life Camp, Lagos Ibadan express way.
Location: Closer to Deeper Life Camp, Lagos Ibadan express way
Title: Receipt and Survey Plan
Price: N2m per acre

A large expanse of Land of about 156 Acre after Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) very good for the construction of estate, school, camping or industrial usage.
Price: N15m per acre

A decent 3 Bedroom Bungalow in Orimerunmu town, Ogun state.
Price: N3m

A decent tenement Bungalow of 8 rooms at Ibafo, Ogun state.
Price: N3.5m

A large expanse of Land of about 300 Acres very good for the construction of estate, school, camping or industrial usage.
Price: N2.4m per acre

A large expanse of Land of about 200 Acres very good for the construction of estate, school, camping or industrial usage along Inter change bridge to Sagamu express way Ogun State.
Price: N1.5m per acre

A large expanse of Land of about 344 Acres very good for the construction of estate, school, camping or industrial usage along Abeokuta to Sagamu express way Ogun State.
Price: N800,000 per acre
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Lisma: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2010
Hurry Now,
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by luka1981(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
why hurry, remember there is no hurry in life
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by agbo4me: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
5 Acres of Land Needed Urgently along Lagos Ibadan Express Way

Buget: N20m per Acre

Title: C of O.

Note: property must be sited between Arepo and RCCG Camp, either left or right is accepted, seller should call base on this condition.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Lisma: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
call for an inspection with ur client, there are properties available in Asese,
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by agbo4me: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
i can not see ur number to call you on
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Lisma: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
My Number is : 08036880283, 07083991089 (Olaleye)
www.accordconsult..com
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by aarifmistr: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lisma: My Number is : 08036880283, 07083991089 (Olaleye)
www.accordconsult..com
Dear Seller,
I am interested in the one that is N 800000 per acre....Can you give more details....with respect to the location...if close to the
expressway or inside the bush....Is it close to Nestle....pls send me an email on aarifmistry@gmail.com.My cell nos. are 08027048146/08081732974.
One of my client is interested in buying 30 acres of land...but he wants the location to be as close as possible to the expressway.
Regards,
Arif Mistry.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by aarifmistr: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
aarifmistr:
Dear Seller,
I am interested in the one that is N 800000 per acre....Can you give more details....with respect to the location...if close to the
expressway or inside the bush....Is it close to Nestle....pls send me an email on aarifmistry@gmail.com.My cell nos. are 08027048146/08081732974.
One of my client is interested in buying 30 acres of land...but he wants the location to be as close as possible to the expressway.
Regards,
Arif Mistry.

[s]A large expanse of Land of about 200 Acres very good for the construction of estate, school, camping or industrial usage along Inter change bridge to Sagamu express way Ogun State.

Also give me more details with respect to the location on this one....Regards,
Arif Mistry.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by aarifmistr: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
aarifmistr:

[s]A large expanse of Land of about 200 Acres very good for the construction of estate, school, camping or industrial usage along Inter change bridge to Sagamu express way Ogun State.

Also give me more details with respect to the location on this one....Regards,
Arif Mistry.

Dear Mr. Aziz,
Please find the email address....egcnigltd@gmail.com. As per the telephonic discussion...
We can meet on Monday morning to oversee the property.
Regards,
Arif Mistry.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by aarifmistr: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
aarifmistr:

Dear Mr. Aziz,
Please find the email address....egcnigltd@gmail.com. As per the telephonic discussion...
We can meet on Monday morning to oversee the property.
Regards,
Arif Mistry.

Or if tommorow is possible....I can make myself available.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2012
50 acres of land for sale on Itekun road, Igbesa (an access road into Lagos through Iyana Oba).
Title: Approved survey plan and layout
N2.5M per acre

Suitable for estates, industrial development, farms, schools.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by aarifmistr: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
kctas: 50 acres of land for sale on Itekun road, Igbesa (an access road into Lagos through Iyana Oba).
Title: Approved survey plan and layout
N2.5M per acre

Suitable for estates, industrial development, farms, schools.

Our client is interested in purchasing 10 acres of land with a budget of 22 million Naira.
The property must be as close as possible to the Lagos Ibadan Expressway.
He wants to build warehouses on 5 acres for storage purposes and leave some acres for further expansion.
Our contact details are :
08027048146/aarifmistry@gmail.com.
Call me when you are ready for inspection.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
aarifmistr:

Our client is interested in purchasing 10 acres of land with a budget of 22 million Naira.
The property must be as close as possible to the Lagos Ibadan Expressway.
He wants to build warehouses on 5 acres for storage purposes and leave some acres for further expansion.
Our contact details are :
08027048146/aarifmistry@gmail.com.
Call me when you are ready for inspection.

We have two parcels that I believe you'll be interested in. One is located before the RCCG camp and the other after it. It is not along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway but it really close to it.

The lot is going for N2.5M/ acre. I am available anytime for inspection.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
I have a 4 plots of land with 12 rooms and a restaurant for sale with all documents and C of O around nnpc mossimi going for 30m.contact me on 07033507757 or email me at moneyluv4me@yahoo.com if interested.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by oludarekehinde(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A LANDLORD IN LEKKI:
DOMINION GARDEN CITY (DGC), Awoyaya-Lekki, Lagos & is fast selling.
Situated within the neighborhood of:
*May Fair Gardens
*Lakowe Lake & Resorts
*Fara Park Estate
*Crown Estate
*Sapphire Gardens Estate
*Lagos Business School
*Green Spring Schools &
*Lekki Free Trade Zone
UNIQUE FEATURES:
*Sandy Dry Land
*C of O
*Government Approved Layout
*Good Road Networks
*Central Sewage Treatment Plant
*Security, Gardens & Parks
*Central Water Treatment & Distribution System
*Sport Centre
*Club House
*Shopping Centre
*Clinic &
*Schools
PLOT SIZES & PRICES:
(10,000 per sqm)
450sqm = 4.5m
675sqm = 6.750m
900sqm = 9m
Site inspection takes place:
8am, 10am, 12noon, 2pm & 4pm Mon - Sat
For more info, contact DARE
+2348053690928
+2348095018095
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by oludarekehinde(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
DO YOU NEED A GENUINE & SECURE LAND
IN INVESTMENT HUB OF
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE AREA
Be the 1st to invest in NEW LAGOS.

* Dominion Garden City (DGC)
* Dominion Garden City Annex (DGC Annex)
* Folkland Estate Phase 1
* Folkland Estate Phase 2 &
* Folkland Estate Phase 3
Are all selling fast! (All in Ibeju Lekki)
For Inquiry & Inspection: Contact us today on
+2348053690928 OR +2348095018095
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Bluebrain: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2015
I am interested in a land close to the road side, 2 acres will be suitable and I will not mind inspection over the week end....You can reach me on 07084748899
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Jababy3135(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2015
2 plots of land for sale in Port Harcourt opposite UPTH( university of portharcourt teaching hospital)..call 08037728240 or 07012347345 ...price is affordable and land is good for hostel building
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Jababy3135(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
2 plots of land for sale in Port Harcourt opposite UPTH( university of portharcourt teaching hospital)..call 08037728240 or 07012347345 ...price is affordable and land is good for hostel building... All documentation is available.
Re: Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O by Naomilobbs: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2016
URGENT
hello seller, I need a 100 plots of land at lagos-ibadan expressway, title C of O.
a 4-6 plots of land around lagos mainland for warehouse purpose.
pls contact me on 08178810661....

(1) (Reply)

Cost For Building A 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Abeokuta,ogun State / Flatmate Needed In Lagos / Architectural Designs AND Civil Constructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.