Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Diss To Mark Reno - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Diss To Mark Reno (517 Views)

Tianshie Diss / What Are Offlimits In A Diss Record? / Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diss To Mark Reno by Raypeckson(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2020
raypeckson TN
Sorry to say this:
He was a biitch to one Nik in our former Whatsapp rap group
He asked me to tempt his gf to know how faithful she was to him, I warned him I'm a bad nigga, he refused to believe, so I ended up f-cking her lipsrsealed
His mom is dead (RIP)
MELISA (one who performs circumcision for a Jewish male. . pronounced Mo el )
He'll be taught to regret/ after I have him scorched with the pen/ peeps hail raypeckson, I get mentioned with the vets/ but Jason hates the attention that he gets/ coz nobody here says F--k, without a censor in the spell!
. . I'm going first, so save ur time/ or see if you'll change ur mind/ coz I'm outperforming F-ck more than Marcus, Criss and Grey combined!/ but before you retort/ remember I've always murked u, for the records, you've lost/ and to this Jew, I'll readily hand mo L without a circumcision!
. . but first, I'm making imminent cautions/ coz there'll be ripping of organs/ morbidly split into twisted contortions/ I'm still the daddy to this illegitimate orphan/ and in this brawl, I'm dictating the fate of this embryo like we're in a clinic for abortion!
. . Against me, ur skill is rubbish/ better stop feeling funky/ coz this is pairing Gandalf with a silly Hobbit/ u wouldn't be on top the boards if Mik made ya a sticky topic!
. . The nigga called RAYMOND-PECKSON is bound to wreck/ my arms are stretched for the crown to bless/ and I ought to pound your chest/ but u still my dawg, so u won't be trounced to death/ but if u don't stop fighting for this belt, I'll have it tied round ur neck!
. . U been a 'hookworm' on the site/ this 'parasite' can't work up a style/ first, it was me, now Sid ............................................ with too much dots in his lines/ he better watch what he writes/ or I'll send this gee shock with a punch to see watts on his mind!
. . It's such a bad business/ u'll be damned and useless/ coz I'll have ya lying dead like a mummy when I emerge Anubis/ get it? I mean, u'll be lying dead like ya mummy when I emerge a new Bis!
. . You can't harm flies, my dude/ or bang like I do/ so better act right and cool/ coz u and caution signs have one thing in common . . . biitches pass right by you!
. . I like to warn a bros, 'fore it's too hard to retreat/ coz u could be in a movie without being starred in a scene/ I had to make this f@g to believe/ . . it's not just for the money, car/ that I f-cked his Monica/ she's dirty, and I had to dump her in a hurry, man/ coz his ex odours so strong it could chase Pharaoh back to Egypt!
. . Now I doubt he fairs fine, coz this bloke ain't rep a crew/ the matter now on his hand , but he's too broke to erect a group/ u get the clue?. . . he's in a 'solo effort' . . .and since Nik stopped greasing his palm, his stroke is self induced
. . It's true you yearn to fight vets/ but u need to work ur rhymes well/ that's why when you snap and bark/ we sit back and laugh/ coz we know ur still a dog amid tigers . . .you ain't earned ur stripes yET . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . am the s0n 0f LamaR-TN #raypeckson

Re: Diss To Mark Reno by Faruksardar960: 6:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Join latest whatsapp group links here

https://whifts.site

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Buy From Aliexpress? Talk To Me..i Can Help.(for Delta And Edo Ppl Only) / Some Competition Please? / In Search For A Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.