Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos (852 Views)

Customer Service Representatives At An Online Restaurant In Lekki Phase One. 50k / Inventory Officers Needed At A Restaurant In Lekki Phase1, Salary Is 80k / Current Vacancy For A Restaurant In VI - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos by ariesbull: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos by ariesbull: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2020

Re: Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos by iaamxavier(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2020
ariesbull:
...VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY

A restaurant located in Ikeja is in need of the services of a waiter and waitress.

-Requirements
-Neatness
-Ability to communicate
-Living around Ikeja axis would be of advantage
-No education qualification is needed

If you are interested please call 08033916666

What's the pay?
Re: Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos by ariesbull: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
iaamxavier:

What's the pay?
What a sad way to start the first working day in 2020. I posted vacancies for Amandaz Kitchen and I received a lot of application.

I asked a few to come for face to face interview. This young Lady name Esther applied was asked to come for Interview this morning. She called and I sent her the address of the restaurant. She came but I was not around but she met other Staff.

A Client brought money for me but the Manager collected and confirmed the money in Esther's presence and kept the money in the Kitchen where Esther was assisting to cut Ugu.

Unknowingly to everyone, Esther took the money and disappeared.

I tried reaching her, she blocked me on whatsapp and barred my line. She also changed her profile Pic on whatsapp but I have already screen grab it.

Kindly share the post until she sees it and return the money.

Attached is her picture, whatsapp and SMS communication.

She claims she stays at Ojota and her number is 08038227952
Re: Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos by Taywon: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
ariesbull:
What a sad way to start the first working day in 2020. I posted vacancies for Amandaz Kitchen and I received a lot of application.

I asked a few to come for face to face interview. This young Lady name Esther applied was asked to come for Interview this morning. She called and I sent her the address of the restaurant. She came but I was not around but she met other Staff.

A Client brought money for me but the Manager collected and confirmed the money in Esther's presence and kept the money in the Kitchen where Esther was assisting to cut Ugu.

Unknowingly to everyone, Esther took the money and disappeared.

I tried reaching her, she blocked me on whatsapp and barred my line. She also changed her profile Pic on whatsapp but I have already screen grab it.

Kindly share the post until she sees it and return the money.

Attached is her picture, whatsapp and SMS communication.

She claims she stays at Ojota and her number is 08038227952
Hope u have been able to recover the money because
Her number is going through now... I just tried it.

(1) (Reply)

Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Nationwide Recruitment 2020 / 2020 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme - 20-26 Years / Updates On WORKFORCE Contact Centre Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.