Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes (462 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Why I Stop Looking For A Caring Woman / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2020
The Internet has evolved so much that anyone can now find a quote to suit his or her stupidity. Everyone is right, everyone is rich and everyone is a motivational speaker, only on the Internet. So a person with a toxic or unruly attitude will just search for a quote to support it, before you say jack! You see something like “don’t try to change me, accept me for who I am, love me or hate me for who I am, not who you want me to be” and you see others cheering and commenting in support. As true as the statement is, please this does not apply to bad, rude, entitled, incorrigible, crazy or toxic attitudes and personalities.

If everyone is complaining about your attitude, it is probably bad. If you have been in different relationships and they all leave, complaining of similar things. You need to check yourself first before checking for quotes that will massage your ego. If everywhere you go, people find your utterances and behaviours irritating, you are probably the problem. If your parents, siblings or friends have always complained about a particular annoying character of yours, then definitely anyone you get close to will complain the same, own up to it and try to find a way not to make it a problem if you can’t stop it.

Stop trying to force your annoying characters and mistakes down other people’s throats. If you are wrong, realise so and apologise accordingly, don’t look for a silly quote to justify it. When someone close to you don’t like a particular thing you do that turns them off, they probably may not be the first to complain. Own up to it, if there are reasons to it, explain and try to change sincerely, but if it’s already wired to your DNA, find a way to make up for it, while they find a way to live with it or better still you find someone who would not see it as a problem. After all, one man’s food is another’s poison. Which ever way you choose to tackle it, please don’t inspire others on the internet to be like you.

Finally, if you have a toxic attitude or personality, please fix it or deal with it. Don’t try to choke others with it or run to social media to wrongly inspire and recruit others (especially young or naive ones) to be like or behave like you. Don’t disturb our timelines or statuses with annoying inspirational quotes of how you should be accepted for who you are. First, you are nobody and with that attitude, you probably won’t get far. Secondly, Nobody likes nonsense. Work on yourself!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/11/02/change-your-attitudes-dont-look-for-suiting-quotes/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes by piippa(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
They will still not Listen.
Re: Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes by nlPoster: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
I dont get worked up over what doesnt matter.

If posting inspirational quotes helps you, why should I complain when I can simply skip your post? Unless you are insulting me then I'll let you know if I deem it necessary.
Re: Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes by lilmax(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
If she post that crappy"accept me the way I'm, I'm happy,it's my life"

She's a HOE grin
Re: Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes by nlPoster: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2020
lilmax:
If she post that crappy"accept me the way I'm, I'm happy,it's my life"

She's a HOE grin

Must you slander others?

If he or she posts that on a public forum how does it affect you? I'm curious.

I dont like when people try to restrict others freedom of speech for no reason and when they broke no laws.
Re: Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes by lilmax(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
nlPoster:

Must you slander others?

If he or she posts that on a public forum how does it affect you? I'm curious.

I dont like when people try to restrict others freedom of speech for no reason and when they broke no laws.
she's a hoe bro/sis, let it go
Re: Change Your Attitude And Stop Looking For Suiting Quotes by rosy1992(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
How does someone else quote affect anyone ?. Its a free world.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? / Free Intending Farmers Training 3.(Live Instagram Class) / The 350k Monthly Income Secret No One Wants You To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.