Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label (28843 Views)

The Real Origin Of Zanku - Legwork / Top Zanku Beat 2019 Zlatan Zanku Instrumental|zanku Madness(prod By DJ Nosmas) / Download Hot:- Dj OP Dot – Best Of Zlatan Vs Danny S (zanku & Shaku Shaku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Olusharp(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Popular singer, Zlatan Ibile has joined the list of Nigerian artiste with their own music label, this comes as he announced his 'Zanku Music Label' on January 1st 2019.

Prior to starting his music label, Zlatan was a recording artist signed to Alleluia Boys.

As at now, there is yet to be any artist signed to the label.

However, Ngg.ng can confirm that the artwork for the label is ready.

A look at the logo showed that the name of the label came as a result of the popular Zanku Dance.

The reason for Zlatan Ibile moving to create his record label may be as a result of his rise to stardom in 2019. As at 2018, the rapper stressed that he was driving a Toyota Sienna and didn't have a house of his own.

But in 2019 he not only performed at Afro Nation in Ghana, with the likes of Wizkid and Akon in attendance he also headlined his own show.

The latest move by Zlatan Ibile is similar to most Nigerian artistes, who are in the habit of moving from the music label that brought them to the limelight to start their own.

While a handful have been successful, majority of them end up becoming unpopular, hopefully Zlatan will join the successful few.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2020/01/02/zlatan-ibile-announces-his-zanku-label/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Kingosytex(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
cheesy People like Drake, Rihanna, CB, Nicki, Cardi B and many of the biggest names in world music industry are still under their labels. But here in Naija every body wants to be his own boss.

I wish him the best !!!!!

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by popsy2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lol. Naira Marley signs a bunch of new arts and Zlatan floats a record label. Aren't they going faster than their shadows?

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Joining his weed smoking brother Marley to form a label...In Nigeria, every Tom dick and harry would wake up to create a label..

I blame wizkid for this.. wizkid started this nonsense

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by sLentlover7778(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
There are only two record label in Nigeria.. DMW & MAVIN RECORDS....

YBNL self dey try.. the rest na beans grin grin grin

37 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by philip0906(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy People like Drake, Rihanna, CB, Nicki, Cardi B and many of the biggest names in world music industry are still under their labels. But here in Naija every body wants to be his own boss.

Lol...That is why they never last. Once they have small change, small fame they think they can stand on their own.

The music business is extremely competitive and requires a lot of cash investments and solid distribution network to stand the test and remain relevant in the ears of music enthusiasts. That's why big record labels exist as they own the big share of the pie.

His brother too, Naira Marley thinks a group of deluded fans called Marlians equals legendary status, has also signed artists to his recors label. Person wey dey crawl, wan show person how to walk.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Takeit2017(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year

Am Dav, 20years old, a computer literate and a blogger currently working in a cafe situate, lying, and being at Lagos
Am the only one proving for my family with my hard earned 25000 monthly salary every month i stop working last two months because I had to go and take care of my mom in the village for personal reasons which almost emptied my life savings now am planning on starting a passport photograph business in my village after I have gathered I will come back to Lagos to start my hustling again and I don't have enough savings cus of wat happened. Just hoping on God right now 0066702332 union bank

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by superlanny(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Zlatan already achieving 2020 goals...am next.....gbe body e

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by 2020Prophet: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
From one noise to another

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
My own is POCO Records

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Johnsonbet365(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
I hope this turns out good for him

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by saracus(f): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ok o. I wish him well
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by nwimo22(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
E remain Chinko ekun abi na wetin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Sunnycliff(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is this Label date correct as in 2019 or should it be 2020

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by madgoat(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Joining his weed smoking brother Marley to form a label...In Nigeria, every Tom dick and harry would wake up to create a label..

Your hatred for WizKid would be your downfall this 2020. Just be watching....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by MummyIMadeIt: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
With the sort of artistes the Nigerian industry is dishing out on a daily basis, I can bodily say that the Nigerian music industry will be a thing of sham and mediocre in the world scenario in years to come.

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by YINKS89(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Wizkid me.. na olamide start am wen he broke away from coded tunes

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
I thought zlatan is under DMW

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by tfash96(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

You don't know anything.. You think Wizkid was in control of his own life under EME? you don't know how frustrating it can be to be under record label that's not yours..If you have vision like Wizkid y shouldn't u go n form your own record label..Not everybody will end up like Lil Kesh n co now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Roon9(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lols! Nawa, rather than move to establish your own, why not negotiate for better deal. These guys dont learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Typhoonsbane: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Of course this is what you get in a country that has zero standard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Elove1: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mtcheww even agberos wan open record label
Btw The only label i know na red label

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by miclil: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh yeah! Sure he did... Things will get more complicated from here on
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
every one is owning a record label, they should just come and sign me o, before i vex close am down.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Kingrexyl(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
With the sort of artistes the Nigerian industry is dishing out on a daily basis, I can bodily say that the Nigerian music industry will be a thing of sham and mediocre in the world scenario in years to come.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by victornwaru(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Issalright ooo.

Anyways, congratulations to you shaa.

Zanku Label, E funny shaa
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Chanchit: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
brb
Kingosytex:

The thing is, getting a record label in Nigeria is not easy, most times you hear a record label announce they just signed a new artist, its by connection. Not necessarily by talent. Major reason why many have folded up today.
When the talented ones finally manage to break out without getting support, they then will rather start their own record label than get signed under a management that won't do more than they have done for themselves.
Record labels abroad can take you on a tour that might last a year after an album release. But the Nigerian labels will do what you've been doing for yourselves. So when you make it to the height these guys made it to, the logical thing to do is be your boss.

11 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by KennieKingOba(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
issokay, congrats zanku crew
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Greatfullheart: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingosytex:

One Thing I Love American Artist is There Have Their Own Record Label And Are Still Under Their Record label, like Drake(OVO SOUND RADIO/RECORDS) & Nicki Minaj(Pink Friday Records)

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Kibbs(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingosytex:

Lmfao. Drake has his own label (OVO). Same as most of not every one you just mentioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Nigerians React To The Headies 2016 Award (hilarious Tweets) / Smile: 2face, Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Music Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.