Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,598 members, 7,861,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism (654 Views)

Found effective drug combination against COVID-19: / Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic / Did You Know Powder Protein Supplement Can Make You Look More Attractive?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by kingseg: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good day Nairalanders. My mum is in her late sixties. She is been complaining of rheumatism for some time now. We have bought drugs and drug supplements for her and yet it's seems nothing is working. Please I want treatment recommendations that have proven to be effective for her age bracket. Thanks
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by Danzakidakura(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Always eat garlic and tumeric
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by kingseg: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Please can you be more explicit on how it can be taken
Danzakidakura:
Always eat garlic and tumeric
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by Flunitrazepam(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Get Osteo-Biflex or Move Free capsules for her.You will definitely see changes
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
kingseg:
Good day Nairalanders. My mum is in her late sixties. She is been complaining of rheumatism for some time now. We have bought drugs and drug supplements for her and yet it's seems nothing is working. Please I want treatment recommendations that have proven to be effective for her age bracket. Thanks

Hello.... sorry about your mum's condition

Well, most people still refer to the condition as rheumatism despite the fact that it's no longer accepted as a medical term, it could be osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. And the condition is of many types, and knowing some other certain symptoms apart from the stiff, painful joints, help a lot in its proper treatment and prevent further complications.

Are both the two knees affected, and is she obese?
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by ppeessuu: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Let her deworming her self by using zentel and then let her chew raw ginger before eating
2) let her take lemon water daily
3) let her hydrate her self with at least 5litre if h20 daily
4)eat alot of freshly cook vegetables without meat,carb or fish
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by monmark02: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Stc30

Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by Coded2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
hi my mother had similar problem I was so troubled that I went out to seek the help of a medical doctor who happens to be a friend and an orthopedic to e precise he told me to buy the stem cell supplement for my mom which I went to the distributor to buy @#49,500 and I was given two pack of the supplement and. brought it home for her lo and behold after one week of using this supplement she was able to work freely without complaining a month latter she was perfectly OK now my mom can run long distance without any pain should u need this drug for all kinds of ailment contact me 08161127336 .

1 Like

Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by kingseg: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
At times both knees are affected but currently it's the shoulders. She is not obese.
Healthyway15:

Hello.... sorry about your mum's condition

Well, most people still refer to the condition as rheumatism despite the fact that it's no longer accepted as a medical term, it could be osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. And the condition is of many types, and knowing some other certain symptoms apart from the stiff, painful joints, help a lot in its proper treatment and prevent further complications.

Are both the two knees affected, and is she obese?
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
kingseg:
At times both knees are affected but currently it's the shoulders. She is not obese.

Alright... you can check the link below for more knowledge on Arthritis, its causes and symptoms, and its proper treatment for the best results.

https://www.nairaland.com/5586682/looking-lasting-solution-arthritis-rheumatism

Thank you!
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by lizyamos(f): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Where is your location am into Longrich and we have a permanent solution to your moms issues inbox me let's talk
Re: What Effective Drug(supplement)can You Recommend For The Treatment Of Rheumatism by monmark02: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
kingseg:

Sorry about your mum’s condition but you can give stem cell therapy treatment and I am very positive it will cure her. Buy stc30 for her. Contact me on 09063164777

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Anti-parasitic Drug Killed Coronavirus Within 48 Hours / Nigeria Confirms 86 New Coronavirus Cases, Discharged 170, Death Toll Hit 21 / 25 Years+ Of Living A Perfect Health, How Did He Do It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.