Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme (587 Views)

Gsds For Giveaway Prices In Ibadan / Are These Gsds Pup Full Breed ? / SOLD SOLD Buy or swap with oda dogs,fresh gsds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by goddy3x(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just got a couple of German Shepherds a few months back. Female slant back and a long coat male straight back.

Ruby is currently 5 months and Supreme is going to 3 months.

1 Like

Re: My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by goddy3x(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Experts in the house is it advisable to cross a straight and slant back and what quality of puppies should I expect in future.
Re: My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by okayman4real(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
goddy3x:
Experts in the house is it advisable to cross a straight and slant back and what quality of puppies should I expect in future.
I think u can do that as far as they are the same breed.
no problem with that
Re: My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by okayman4real(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hope they are not from the same parent?
Re: My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by goddy3x(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
okayman4real:
Hope they are not from the same parent?
no from different parents and locations
Re: My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by goddy3x(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
okayman4real:
I think u can do that as far as they are the same breed.
no problem with that
thanks bro
Re: My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by space9880: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
extremely beautiful
Re: My New Gsds - Ruby And Supreme by amizzy48(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Don't let ur dog sit or lay on a non-cemented floor unless u bath them regularly to avoid tick

(1) (Reply)

This Is For AZA And TITO / Pls Guys Is She Still On Heat / Going Into Dog Breeding. Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.