Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) (3390 Views)

Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by mysportdab: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Liverpool fans were over delighted after Sadio Mane copied team-mate Roberto Firmino's double kung fu kick celebration when he scored against Sheffield United on Thursday night, MySportDab reports.

With the Reds leading courtesy of an early goal fromMohamed Salah, Mane made it 2-0 in the 64th minute.

Firmino celebrated with Mane and the winger couldn't resist the temptation to copy the Brazil international's celebration.

Liverpool fans were certainly pleased, with one tweeting: 'Great bromance between them!'.

Another added: 'I think the celebration shows true partnership.

Meanwhile, another fan joked: 'I'm scared for their hamstrings.'

watch the video;
https://mobile.twitter.com/MattMoses19/status/1212850077619937281

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2020/01/ever-liverpool-fans-react-to-mane-and.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Smooth
Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by robinso01(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Enjoy the winnings, na ur time, gone are the days of man u

4 Likes

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by Joker419: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Liverpool for the title cool
Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2020
EPL is now turning to the farmers league

1 Like

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Looks more like a dance.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Make e no be like say i dey envy una but make una enjoy na una time man no fit do anyth.......

1 Like

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2020
Si Senōr

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by Magzman(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2020
mysportdab:
Liverpool fans were over delighted after Sadio Mane copied team-mate Roberto Firmino's double kung fu kick celebration when he scored against Sheffield United on Thursday night, MySportDab reports.

With the Reds leading courtesy of an early goal fromMohamed Salah, Mane made it 2-0 in the 64th minute.

Firmino celebrated with Mane and the winger couldn't resist the temptation to copy the Brazil international's celebration.

Liverpool fans were certainly pleased, with one tweeting: 'Great bromance between them!'.

Another added: 'I think the celebration shows true partnership.

Meanwhile, another fan joked: 'I'm scared for their hamstrings.'

watch the video;
https://mobile.twitter.com/MattMoses19/status/1212850077619937281

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2020/01/ever-liverpool-fans-react-to-mane-and.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Mane is at the top of his game

1 Like

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by Magzman(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Si Senōr
Those two must have been watching a lot of Kung Fu films of recent

1 Like

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by vanida6: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2020
super mane kiss
Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abfinest007:
EPL is now turning to the farmers league
bring any team in the world dem go still chop am for Anfield

1 Like

Re: Football Fans React To Mane And Firmino's Kung Fu Kick Goal Celebration (Photos) by lexyman(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
I CANT WAIT FOR LIVERPOOL TO MEET THEIR COUNTERPARTS IN THE UCL ... we are in the best form of our life ! UCL again

(1) (Reply)

Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News / Ball-Boy Who Eden Hazard Kicked In 2013 Now Runs Business With Floyd Mayweather / OMG! Serena Williams Does An Eye-popping Full Split During Tennis Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.