Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH (7197 Views)

SOLD ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌Half Engine For 2900 Generators. 25k Negotiable / SOLD! Half Plot of Land with 3br Flat At Roofing lv. Off Alagbole-Akute road PIX / SOLD.....Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Arigbajo Berger Jucnction Ogun State 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by AreaFada2: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
emmanuelgon:

You lack basic knowledge about properties. And you lack the use of appropriate words. Doc means Deed of conveyance that's the title Boy
Considering that I built my first humble house in the 1990s, you must be very cheeky.
What serious businessman insults potential clients or those telling you to communicate better?

When your business doesn't boom do not blame village People. It's just your bad attitude.

In all the places I have lived in across the world, nobody unwilling to learn and better themselves have I seen do well. Fact.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Considering that I built my first humble house in the 1990s, you must be very cheeky.
What serious businessman insults potential clients or those telling you to communicate better?

When your business doesn't boom do not blame village People. It's just your bad attitude.

In all the places I have lived in across the world, nobody unwilling to learn and better themselves have I seen do well. Fact.

That's Nonsense, telling me about a house built in the 90s because of your lack of proper thinking. That's childish. If I don't sale here I'll else where. And mind you, what you do to others today same will be done to you tomorrow. Get lost
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by AreaFada2: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
emmanuelgon:

That's Nonsense, telling me about a house built in the 90s because of your lack of proper thinking. That's childish. If I don't sale here I'll else where. And mind you, what you do to others today same will be done to you tomorrow. Get lost

Hahahaha. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The humble house has provided accommodation for several tenants over the years and still does. My thinking and foresight back then will elude you lifelong.

You are only a silly kid. The same rotten attitude here will make you fail wherever you go. Better learn and change.

Consumers are very refined and sophisticated these days. A brute without an iota of finesse. intoxicated by little money in your pocket can't go far. Because most brutes who would tolerate your attitude usually have much lower purchasing power.

Anyway. powder job in Malaysia is what you might end up doing. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
No more time for idiots
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Still
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:17am On Feb 29, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Urgent Sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Still Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Understanding The Real Estate Mandate Terminology / Thinking Of What You Can Do With Half Plot Of Land! 300sqm.drop In And Find Out / A Room Self Contain In Iwo Road. Ibadan with Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.