Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb (2939 Views)

The Cusor On My Laptop Disappered After Upgrading My Laptop / Dstv Hack, Nokia Codes, Coversion Of 1gb To 2gb N More / I Really Need To Upgrade My Compaq/hp Laptop Presario V6310us Memory (ram) To 2gb Or 4gb, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb by tundesto(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hello fellow Nairalander, pls I want to upgrade my RAM from existing 1GB to 2GB. How do I go about it and how much it'll cost me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb by DoubleN(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
It all depends on the Type of RAM present on your system .DDR,DDR2 or DDR3 and the speed. For example mine is a DDR3 1066MHZ. If you are not sure go to System Information on your PC and check.
Re: Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb by Albasheer: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2010
Please how can i connect my wireless laptop to a cafe without having their password
Re: Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb by ispero(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2010
In the first place what type of system are we talking about

Desktop or Laptop,

i will advice you to see a tech in that field not to mess around
with stuff you no nothing about, even if it's a simple task,

the damage may cost you more, take my word, looking for a tech
to help you out in your area
Re: Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb by DoubleN(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2010
ispero:

In the first place what type of system are we talking about

Desktop or Laptop,

i will advice you to see a tech in that field not to mess around
with stuff you no nothing about, even if it's a simple task,

the damage may cost you more, take my word, looking for a tech
to help you out in your area
Nicely put. Especially since Electrostatic Currents can Fry your RAM if you do not properly ground yourself before pulling them out.

(1) (Reply)

Bethman Computers: Number 1 HP Partners In Abuja / Laptop Deals At Wholesale Prices in Anambra State: Can Deliver Nationwide / Download With Opera Mini 4.2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.