Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Fundquest Financial Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fundquest Financial Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 (322 Views)

NASAPOT Awarding Programme 2020/2021 / Apply For Fully Funded Bucharest Summer School Programme 2020 / Chevening Uk Government Scholarship Programme 2020/2021 | Fully Funded To Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundquest Financial Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 by Solutionwheels(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2020
FundQuest Financial Services Limited is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a Finance Company to engage primarily in the businesses of granting credit facilities to individuals and corporate entities, borrowing from the general public through fixed term investments, managing funds in accordance with investors’ specific mandates, and providing financial advisory services to its clients.

Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme

Job Location: Lagos

Click the link in my signature to apply as I cannot post the link to application

Requirements
1. The Company is currently recruiting recent University Graduates who are adaptable, driven, goal-oriented and digital savvy into its Graduate Trainee Programme.

2. The ideal candidates must have graduated with a minimum of Second Class Upper, completed NYSC and not older than 27 years.

To Apply
Click the link in my signature to apply, I cannot post the link to application

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 JAMB Admission / BSU Acceptance Fee For 2019/2020 Newly Admitted Student / How To Answer Confusing Questions In JAMB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.