Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Who Is Really To Blame? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Really To Blame? (430 Views)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really To Blame? by DAntivirus: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is a short story of a lady who has been in several relationships which all ends up the same way:

She falls in love, goes visiting sometimes spending nights even at the guys parents place. Doing house chores and wife chores (obviously on bed).

After sometime, the guys come up with an excuse why they can't continue.

The latest one even lasted 3 years and the guy called it quits when the lady's father insisted that he wants to see the guy before she can go for another of those visits...

So I'm asking, who is at fault? The guys for being players? or the lady for being plain dumb?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really To Blame? by DAntivirus: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
As of me I choose to blame her, but I wish to hear other peoples views about it...

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really To Blame? by Lamanii22(f): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
The lady... She doesn't know her worth... I'm disappointed...
Re: Who Is Really To Blame? by nlPoster: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Matchmaking might be an option.
Re: Who Is Really To Blame? by LadySarah: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why buy the milk when the cow is free.
You show yourself worthless they treat you worthless
Re: Who Is Really To Blame? by frenchtoast(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
So according to you, she fell in love, sometimes spent the night at his and his parents' place. She also did chores and slept with him, then they dumped her. The end

You are correct about this being short, what a generic story.

You're going to get a bunch of people saying she was dumped because she gave herself freely bla bla bla but this is not detailed enough to thoroughly deduce what the issue is, there's barely any information to draw from.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

...... / Edwiin Mourns With Deaf Women Association Of Nigeria (dwan) / Coronavirus: Don't Pay House Rents For Months, Landlord Tells Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.