Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step (416 Views)

A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More / There Is Another Step Beyond Academic Grades. / Meet Boubini Jones-Wonni, Best Graduating Student At Miles College, Birmingham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by TRAILBLAIZER: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
The year was 2017 I was just admitted to futminna to study biochemistry I rushed to nairaland and made a post tagging nwaAmaikpe to everyone's shock he came on to the post and said some words of encouragement this words actually went farther than expected I actually began to think yes I can go for my dream course instead of settling after all I am a trailblazer I tried another jamb while in school the first time and chose pharmacy(my dream course) I was so confident of being admitted but alas! I was not offered anything I had to battle with depression and anxiety for months before gathering the courage to take another utme as at 2019 whilst I was in 200lvl I pushed myself to the extreme reading for both utme and semester courses. Finally the hard work has paid off I have been offered admission to pharmacy at the usman Dan fodio University sokoto, I wake up everyday with a smile on my face knowing if I die tommorow I won't live with the regret of never trying..its astonishing how a single comment can change one's life, I look forward to sharing my experience with fellow men of honour on this platform as I advance in my journey

Link to my first post in 17 https://www.nairaland.com/4180758/thank-god-av-been-admitted
Cc
Lalasticlala, fynestboi, nwaAmaikpe, bukiminat, shollish, ISis, kimzylove, bukiminat

Re: The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by shollish(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wow
Congratulations brother .
Remember I didnt know you, I just believed out of nowhere that you would get pharmacy admission. My instinct was so strong. That means you would be a great man in time to come.
Thanks be to God
Re: The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by TRAILBLAIZER: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
shollish:
Wow
Congratulations brother .
Remember I didnt know you, I just believed out of nowhere that you would get pharmacy admission. My instinct was so strong. That means you would be a great man in time to come.
Welcome on board
Thanks be to God
thanks for your support bro I how to getting more from you in future drop your WhatsApp digits if you don't mind I have a few questions
Re: The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by shollish(m): 4:16am On Jan 04, 2020
OK send me a pm
TRAILBLAIZER:
thanks for your support bro I how to getting more from you in future drop your WhatsApp digits if you don't mind I have a few questions
Re: The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by Kimzylove(f): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations... Wish you the very best.
Re: The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by TRAILBLAIZER: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
shollish:
OK send me a pm
sent accept the request
Re: The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by TRAILBLAIZER: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kimzylove:
Congratulations... Wish you the very best.
thanks alot
Re: The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step by kennyjam: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Do not fear of failing but rather those times you did not get to try.

We thank God .

congrats man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Online. Call For A Professional Education/travel Website / Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 / Ondo City Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.