Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Audio: Iconiqe Musique -my Help + Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Audio: Iconiqe Musique -my Help + Lyrics (190 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Comment Qui À Écouter De La Musique À La Radio / MUSIC: Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya – My Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audio: Iconiqe Musique -my Help + Lyrics by Gospeltrender: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ikonne Victor "Iconique Musique" is a Lagos born creative songwriter, composer and an aspiring multi - instrumentalist with deep vocal prowess. His zeal for the things of the Kingdom of God is unparalleled. His belief is that Christian Musicians are "Musicians"; in the sense that the music of the church and Christian musicians should be used to draw people from all works of life to the LIGHT and let the transformation power of the Holy Spirit hit them and turn them aright, instead of pushing people away with the perception that church music is boring and same-patterned. "My Help" is an Arabian Gospel vibe birthed for sole purpose of penetrative takeover of crannies the Gospel of Christ hasn't reached.

My Help is a song of prayer and thanksgiving to the Lord,Download And Be Blessed.

Download Here https://www.gospeltrender.com.ng/2019/12/audio-iconiqe-musique-my-help-lyrics.html

©Gospeltrender

(1) (Reply)

Hindi Mashup Songs / [music] Zlatan Ibile – Quilox / Mp3: Emtee – Brand New Day Ft Lolli Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.