Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade (882 Views)

Python Or Php Which One Should I Learn First / If You Are To Advice Between Python And Java, Which Would You Pick? / Javascript Or PHP, Which One Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade by Klarge0137: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hey Guys.
I want to change my field from physics to IT and it related field.
Between Python and PHP which is better to learn for this new decade....
Your opinion is highly needed.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade by ib4ola(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
With the current hype in fields like AI, Data science and the likes I will suggest you learn python. Check 2019 technology insight on stack overflow for tech trends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade by Abcruz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
The usefulness of python is almost endless. Go for it.
Re: Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade by Sibrah: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2020
PHP is more web app centric, while python is more AI/ML centric. What are your focuses and goal?
Re: Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Learn both. But first learn JavaScript

(1) (Reply)

del / I Need Some Clarifications On These Please / Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.