Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues (445 Views)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good Evening, I opened a new account for this, I have to be honest with you guys, I need help, OK, it goes like this, I was into scamming people, I opened a fake account with a fake name, when the BVN enrolment came about years ago, I enrolled into the BVN with that name, it was completely different from my real name. Then the account was blocked and I had to quit scamming. Now I want to use my own account and I can't enroll into BVN anymore. I need help guys please what do I do

PS. I've done name changes countless times, I can't even go to the bank because I'll be arrested, any banker in the house? Please help me, I'm a lady
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by dimexy247(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Report yourself to the nearest police station. Imagine that useless annoying statement you made, "you're into scamming people" and you're even bold to say it. What's this world turning into?

You also said "the account was blocked and you had to quit scamming" meaning if the account wasn't blocked, you would have continued scamming innocent people

And please don't ask me to help you? Even if I want to, I won't. Law of karma is upon you sis.

#Scammer
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
dimexy247:
Report yourself to the nearest police station
Not an option, kindly help me if you know a solution
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Help
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Peterodion49(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just go to efcc office they will assist in getting your bvn back tanx

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Jidezz: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
OP... May Thunder fire you there.... Oloriburuku

I want to tell you something... You will never go unpunished.... The tears of the people you have scammed their hard earned money will strike back at you.

You will never prosper in life.... Your life will be worthless... Anything you use that money to do... You will never succeed.

You will die untimely....I wish you fatal accident
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by DoubleEngine007: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2020
The only solution here will be jail o.. grin

For scamming people...Take that below..

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by fergieboy: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Well since you can no longer bank with any bank until you visit the bank yourself which will get you arrested

Get any Mtn SIM card and dial a certain code to open an Ecobank Account without bvn..

When money enters..

You visit those pos agents close to you and transfer to them and they hand you cash

This is the price you pay for been a scammer

(1) (Reply)

(flashback) Blood On The Plateau (1): Killing The Living, Re-killing The Dead / Mexico: Two Killed After 11-year-old Opens Fire At School / Four Herdsmen Killed In Kogi Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.