Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,560 members, 7,840,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career (725 Views)

Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2020
An upcoming artist called Raph B approached Nigerian singer, Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael, popularly known as Zlatan Ibile for help in his music career.

Zlatan who was driving pass in his car was stopped by the artist who requested that he helps him in his music career.

The zanku master instead said he will pray for him to go and succeed, which he did.

Zlatan who went to his IG page to share the video captioned that Raph B will be performing with him on stage at the Fela Shrine on the 19th of January 2020.

He wrote:

FELA SHRINE ON THE 19th !! He would be performing live with me on stage

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/01/04/zlatan-ibile-prays-for-an-up-coming-artist-who-wants-help-in-his-music-career/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career by cedricksly: 1:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career by VERQUEST111: 1:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Which kind thing be this nah

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 04, 2020
God work in mysterious ways
Re: Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career by praizblog: 3:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career by Lynx001: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2020
If na by prayer speedydarlington for get grammy.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Prays For An Up Coming Artist Who Wants Help In His Music Career by vanida6: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2020
zlatan too need heavy prayer sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘I Called My Girlfriend With Another Number & Wooed Her; Her Response Broke Me / Watch How Zlatan Ibile Showcase Is Football Skill In These Short Video. / Speed Darlington Mocks Vic O After Zlatan & His Gang Allegedly Beat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.