Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Adding Adsense to WordPress blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adding Adsense to WordPress blog (897 Views)

Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios / How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / I Need An Adsense To Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2020
I've a Premium blog on WordPress. Can someone pleas
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by CallMeDrino: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2020
JoyfulSong:
I've a Premium blog on WordPress. Can someone please kindly tell me on how to add adsense to it?

Have you applied for AdSense/ do you have an AdSense account available for the site?

And what is the site url
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by apexonline01: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Before applying for Adsense, make sure that you have enough search engine traffic on your website. Adsense works best when majority of the traffic comes from search engines. Work to improve the SEO of your website. Your website will get approved faster this way and you will make more money too.
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Lordjb: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
apexonline01:
Before applying for Adsense, make sure that you have enough search engine traffic on your website. Adsense works best when majority of the traffic comes from search engines. Work to improve the SEO of your website. Your website will get approved faster this way and you will make more money too.
You don't need traffic to get approved. Just get a well structured site and unique contents. That should do the trick.
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Lordjb: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
JoyfulSong:

Thanks gentlemen. Yes, I got approved for Adsense since last year but haven't blogged much since. I'm resuming my blog now and my Adsense code is still on my Google Adsense page. It says to paste the code into the HTML of my blog between the <head> and </head> tags. Idk where this is and when I asked Wordpress they told me the premium plan doesn't allow adsense but their business plan does. What do i do?
haha, I will advice you switch from and migrate to WordPress.org

Get a cheap host and start from there... It's always better to host your site yourself.

1 Like

Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Lordjb:
haha, I will advice you switch from and migrate to WordPress.org

Get a cheap host and start from there... It's always better to host your site yourself.
I will follow your suggestions. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Lordjb: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2020
JoyfulSong:

I will follow your suggestions. Thanks!!!
you're welcome
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Lordjb: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
JoyfulSong:
@Lordjb, @Apexonline, @CallMeDrino

So i just signed up with Siteground as my host.

So now i'm trying to migrate my website from Wordpress to Wordpress.org using Siteground as my host. Apparently with the hosting plan i chose, Siteground can transfer it for free and i've told them to, but they've just told me they need to access my Wordpress cPanel and idk how to access this myself . I've contacted wordpress but awaiting a reply.

WordPress can also do the transfer and it will probably be hassle free if they do it but they charge $169 and not about to pay them that if Siteground can do it for free

I can also do the transfer myself but scared of messing things up. For now I'll let Siteground do it but dow do i access my WordPress cPanel?

Why is all of these so complicated? cry
okay cool...
Are they referring to your old account or the new siteground hosting cpanel?
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by CallMeDrino: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
JoyfulSong:
@Lordjb, @Apexonline, @CallMeDrino

So i just signed up with Siteground as my host.

So now i'm trying to migrate my website from Wordpress to Wordpress.org using Siteground as my host. Apparently with the hosting plan i chose, Siteground can transfer it for free and i've told them to, but they've just told me they need to access my Wordpress cPanel and idk how to access this myself . I've contacted wordpress but awaiting a reply.

WordPress can also do the transfer and it will probably be hassle free if they do it but they charge $169 and not about to pay them that if Siteground can do it for free

I can also do the transfer myself but scared of messing things up. For now I'll let Siteground do it but dow do i access my WordPress cPanel?

I don't think you can access your cpanel like that.

Just Backup your contents, install WordPress on your domain again via your Siteground Cpanel

Then import your contents.. Simple

1 Like

Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Lordjb: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
CallMeDrino:

I don't think you can access your cpanel like that.

Just Backup your contents, install WordPress on your domain again via your Siteground Cpanel

Then import your contents.. Simple
exactly what I was thinking... Just export your contents.... That should do.

1 Like

Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
I'm staying with WordPress and have paid the $400 for their Business plan. Siteground had issues transferring my site. Very okay with my decision.
Re: Adding Adsense to WordPress blog by Lordjb: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2020
JoyfulSong:
I'm staying with WordPress and have paid the $400 for their Business plan. Siteground had issues transferring my site. Very okay with my decision.
you didn't try oh... You did not communicate with me after giving you my number to know if I could help you. Anyways it's all good.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Professional Web Designer / Review Site Plssss / Nairahost.com, Please Setup My Resseller Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.