Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital (7650 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Rema Dragged For Kissing Female Fan And Spraying Money On Her Bum On First Date / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Made4naijalove: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2020
A video circulating online shows the moment popular actress, Regina Daniels raised up her shirt to show off her growing bum while strolling.

The 20-year-old Nollywood actress and wife of billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko, is presently recuperating in a hospital in Germany.

The young actress spent her new year’s eve on her sickbed as she was rushed to the hospital while vacationing in Germany for a yet to be known illness.

Daniels’ friend couldn’t help but ask the actress how her bum suddenly became bigger.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gjf2R7hfY

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Davash222(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Growing Bum
Could be artificial nyash. Money can’t buy self esteem.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by LegendaryLover(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
hmm...
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by praizblog: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by GhettoG1(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2020
It reminds me of 50 cent shii... Before i self destruct...
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by yanabasee(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2020
The bum is flat and unattractive.... Whether plastic or natural... She's got nothing behind her....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Saintmary(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:
The bum is flat and unattractive.... Whether plastic or natural... She's got nothing behind her....
Old Baba likes it like that.
None of my biz thou
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Made4naijalove: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by itsme01: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2020
cool

haters keep telling us this girl would regret marrying Ned but everyday she keeps proving them wrong

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by AkidiAma: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

haters keep telling us this girl would regret marrying Ned but everyday she keeps proving them wrong

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Humphrizy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Make una free dx gayL na
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by rosy1992(f): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
What should we do with the bum.
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Dedetwo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
What does she use for the growth?
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Let me show this to my grandpa. He said he will kill a Cow for me if I win the presidential election.
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Made4naijalove: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by partnerbizn4(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
nawao.
This gel sef
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by HeadNigga: 5:39am On Feb 03
itsme01:
cool

4 years later, she is still proving them wrong. She was at the AFCON match yesterday with her baby

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Nude Leaked Online (18+ Photos) / Emeka Ike & Ini Edo / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.