Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) (79153 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Clubs At Baelounge Awka (Pictures) / E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Aiyk2333: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

i guess adenuga doesnt own anything in Sout East

this is a classic example of a trader vs an enterpreneur

a trader might get 10000 profit but the enterprenuer that gives him wares would make a million

Ibos are traders that make enterprenuer richer even without doing any work

so leasing shops and lands makes one an entrepreneur?? wow!!!! an igbo man will run a business that doesn't guarantee him sole ownership?? u always swerve but I'd definitely catch u.. bring another rubbish lie again... I guess Tinubu gave igbo grants to run business in Alaba and co
Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by itsme01: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aiyk2333:

what does he own name of the factory!!! I was expecting that name alone.. should I give you a long list of what igbos own in Lagos, iIbadan, ogun, Kano, kaduna, Jos, Ghana, south Africa, UK, America, mumu wants to enter an argument that'll swallow him.. Glo network is useless in the east, very poor. ask ur people who have been to the east

Ibos are just noisemakers if you ask me... for every one ibo factory i will give you ten of yorubas without calling you mumu or chest beating so go on let me get you well educated

feel free to mention education , entertainment , production , banking and everything you can mention

PS: dont cry oo because only a loser would and keep it civilised

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by PatriotTemidayo: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
SI I sight you. BAE is bae.

Great night rockers.
Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by itsme01: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aiyk2333:

so leasing shops and lands makes one an entrepreneur?? wow!!!! an igbo man will run a business that doesn't guarantee him sole ownership?? u always swerve but I'd definitely catch u.. bring another rubbish lie again... I guess Tinubu gave igbo grants to run business in Alaba and co

you are traders that trade goods cleared by Yoruba, in yoruba ports or Produced by Yoruba in sango ota and agbara factories in Yoruba land earning tax, and sell in shops rented to you by yorubas, pay tax to yorubas and never get access to any previleges

Ibos no matter whath work to make Yoruba richer.. common MC oluomo tax you people hopelessly in transport sector

Ibos, are the second poorest in Nigeria after NorthEast and thats a proven fact... no forbes billionaire no tax paying millionaires( just few drug baron , kidnappers and ritualist)

1 Like

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Aiyk2333: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

Ibos are just noisemakers if you ask me... for every one ibo factory i will give you ten of yorubas without calling you mumu or chest beating so go on let me get you well educated

feel free to mention education , entertainment , production , banking and everything you can mention

PS: dont cry oo because only a loser would and keep it civilised

he has swerved again.. what do Yorubas own outside south west!! he said banking, education lol.. I guess we're illiterates, we don't own banks too.. they're only two things in this entire country igbos are lagging behind. politics and music industry.. every other thing, I mean every other thing, igbos are better.. movies, sports, business, education I can't say for that, Yorubas are exceptional too.. outside these, I mean everything.. you'd call it chest beating again, but I await u to counter with facts

1 Like

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Area4Area: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Angelfrost:
Leave it to Nairaland morons and ill-bred kids to turn a simple entertainment post to an unnecessary, unrelated, and stupid ethnic, dick measuring contest!!!

I sense this year will be worse than last year on this forum... What a shame!!!
I blame Seun and his mods for all the nonsense on nairaland, they should know that not everything is about traffic and money.
An innocent entertainment thread was created and see the kids just spoilt everything and ye mods are not even doing anything to clean up the thread, pathetic
Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Aiyk2333: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

you are traders that trade goods cleared by Yoruba, in yoruba ports or Produced by Yoruba in sango ota and agbara factories in Yoruba land earning tax, and sell in shops rented to you by yorubas, pay tax to yorubas and never get access to any previleges

Ibos no matter whath work to make Yoruba richer.. common MC oluomo tax you people hopelessly in transport sector

Ibos, are the second poorest in Nigeria after NorthEast and thats a proven fact... no forbes billionaire no tax paying millionaires( just few drug baron , kidnappers and ritualist)
goods produced by Yorubas?? ahhhh cleared by Yorubas Oga u don win.. e don turn childish lies.. bye
Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
LegendHer0:

You are saying rubbish and you can tell that to Nnamdi Kanu and his brain dead disciples.

There are lot of concerts that sold out in Lagos this December and it will only be a fool that will say Lagos is dry.

This one even said the Yorubas can’t pay 5k for ticket lol, maybe ba your ancestors dey fill the venue when artist dey perform for Lagos.

Why should any reasonable person fix concert for January? How many concerts are holding in January in Nigeria compared to December?

We have marlian fest, Teni Billionaire experience, Flytime music festival, Bez Live -The light, Zlatan Live, 2Baba Live, Mayor of Lagos fest , etc. that went down in Lagos this December.

Can you mention 3 5star concert that took place in your state to start with?

Question: If you don’t call the Yoruba artists to perform in Igbo land who else will you call? Do you even have any A-List artist anymore? Oh Flavor, phyno and Tekno, don’t mention Psquare coz they are currently struggling.
[/s]
How many Yoruba artists do you see performing in Anambra, just because they invited these two nonsense makers that their songs doesn't make sense, Africa biggest artist is from Rivers state, most viewed music video on YouTube in Africa is Rude Boy Anambra guy not those noise makers which your tribe are known for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
How many Yoruba artists do you see performing in Anambra, just because they invited these two nonsense makers that their songs doesn't make sense, Africa biggest artist is from Rivers state, most viewed music video on YouTube in Africa is Rude Boy Anambra guy not those noise makers which your tribe are known for

Who is the Africa biggest artists from Rivers state please I want to learn.

Most viewed YouTube music video? What does that mean? Does it mean he is better or internationally more acclaimed than Davido and wizkid internationally?

Psquare are yesterday’s message, they can’t even pull the kind of crowd Nairamarley will pull today so what exactly are you talking about.

Are you trying to argue that Yoruba artists are the forefront of Nigeria Music industry? I don’t get what point you’re tryna drive at.

Of all the Grammy award Nigerians ever won, the Yorubas won everything. Even Angelique Kidjo of Benin is a Yoruba coz she sang some of her songs in Yoruba and the Grammy award to her name is enormous.

Even small Fireboy, KISS Daniel, Zlatan will pull more crowd that the clowns you displayed in your banner.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

Even the poster you’re displaying features Yoruba artistes. We have Joeboy, Fireboy, etc in that list and most other artist on there are even nameless and they can’t pull any crowd.

Clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
LegendHer0:

Most viewed YouTube music video? What does that mean? Does it mean he is better or internationally more acclaimed than Davido and wizkid internationally?

Psquare are yesterday’s message, they can’t even pull the kind of crowd Nairamarley will pull today so what exactly are you talking about.

Are you trying to argue that Yoruba artists are the forefront of Nigeria Music industry? I don’t get what point you’re tryna drive at.

Of all the Grammy award Nigerians ever won, the Yorubas won everything. Even Angelique Kidjo of Benin is a Yoruba coz she sang some of her songs in Yoruba and the Grammy award to her name is enormous.

Even small Fireboy, KISS Daniel, Zlatan will pull more crowd that the clowns you displayed in your banner.

Africa biggest musician is Burna Boy, he's from Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

You are also a liar. Most viewed Africa music video on Yoruba is not Rude boy.

Davido fall alone attract 154million views
Rudeboy reason with me is just 40million views

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Burna boy With a Yoruba mother Bose Ogulu and an allegiance to Fela Kuti.

Most of his songs always have a touch of Yoruba in it so what exactly are you saying?

Go and meet Burna Boy and tell him he’s not Yoruba!

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
LegendHer0:

Serious you have mental..., so because they were invited it now a big issue to you, an average Igbo person prefer to see Phyno, Flavor, Zoro, these noise makers you listed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
LegendHer0:

You are also a liar. Most viewed Africa music video on Yoruba is not Rude boy.

Davido fall alone attract 154million views
Rudeboy reason with me is just 40million views
Otondo most viewed 2019 not Davido 's two years old video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Serious you have mental..., so because they were invited it now a big issue to you, an average Igbo person prefer to see Phyno, Flavor, Zoro, these noise makers you listed

Lol, did you got my first reply on this thread?

I replied a guy that said Naira Marley is in Anambra because Lagos is dry. I just told him who else will they call if Yoruba artist won’t feature.

That was my argument and why I was on this thread. Burna boy mom is Yoruba and his song always have a touch of Yoruba language.

His allegiance is to the Fela shrine and the Fela family. Go and tell Burna Boy he is not Yoruba and stop disturbing people online with your port hacort mantra!

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo most viewed 2019 not Davido 's two years old video

But you never said 2019 in your post. You are a liar!

Even in 2019, the most viewed video in Africa is not Rude boy.

See diamond from Tanzania view below. It exceed the 40m views

Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Caustic001: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
virginboy1:
Wow...Very educative ...this news is so worthy to be labelled as a front page material... grin

On the contrary, "I still wonder why that Okada rider man that rescued a lady stabbed on the face, still was harassed by the Nigeria police and a private hospital" isn't on front-page yet.. lipsrsealed
there is a reason for this post. They better not start a fight.
Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
LegendHer0:

Lol, did you got my first reply on this thread?

I replied a guy that said Naira Marley is in Anambra because Lagos is dry. I just told him who else will they call if Yoruba artist won’t feature.

That was my argument and why I was on this thread. Burna boy mom is Yoruba and his song always have a touch of Yoruba language.

His allegiance is to the Fela shrine and the Fela family. Go and tell Burna Boy he is not Yoruba and stop disturbing people online with your port hacort mantra!
How about Davido's grandmother who is from Onitsha, or Yemi Alade her mum is from Abia or Shina Peters his father is late Osita Osadebe legend Highlife musician from the East

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by lonelydora: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Davido And Naira Marley Clubs At Bae Lounge Awka- PICTURES

https://www.instagram.com/p/B63dzWTB57Y/?igshid=cfv23pnonqff

Please how much does it take to open a good lounge like this?
Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Kennyswagzz: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
LegendHer0:

But you never said 2019 in your post. You are a liar!

Even in 2019, the most viewed video in Africa is not Rude boy.

See diamond from Tanzania view below. It exceed the 40m views

you really get time to dey argue with that known clown on nairaland..

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Kennyswagzz: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

How about Davido's grandmother who is from Onitsha, or Yemi Alade her mum is from Abia or Shina Peters his father is late Osita Osadebe legend Highlife musician from the East
you can keep yemi alade.. we have tiwa

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Kennyswagzz: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aiyk2333:
[s]
minus indigenous land ownership, what do afonjas own outside Lagos in Nigeria, let's not go to west Africa, Africa not even other parts of the world.. we show u facts u say it's chest beating.. Davido and Marley have spend almost a week in east east because Lagos is dry, u say chest beating. I tire for una oo[/s]
nonsense from a useless flat.head with hairy chest

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

I don’t have time for finding out someone whose great grandfather is from Kuwait. It’s none of my business.

Just go and meet Davido and Shina Peter and tell them they are not Yoruba.

Also you are a liar, Shina Peter father is a Yoruba man called Emmanuel Adakun Peters. Your brain should have told you if Osadebe was his father, he would have been bearing an Igbo surname.

No time for irrelevant argument in the new year. We have several Yoruba A-List artist making the nation proud and even the B-List that I’ve lost count of.

Even phyno will be nothing today without Olamide and you will never see phyno underestimate the Yorubas in the music industry.

Every headies award is almost like a Yoruba award festival coz we have the best artist in Nigeria. Almost every international collaboration features Yoruba artist and all major clubs around the world are banging Yoruba songs giving Nigeria some prestige. The few Grammy award Nigeria has are in Yorubas hand.

At least accord us the respect we deserve.

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Kennyswagzz: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:
the way they talk eehn!!

very foolish people

1 Like

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
you really get time to dey argue with that known clown on nairaland..

I’m less busy today so I will talk some sense into his brain.

Always make sure you double check any claim from those guys. 99.98% of their words are lies.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Kennyswagzz: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m less busy today so I will talk some sense into his brain.

Always make sure you double check any claim from those guys. 99.98% 99.999999999% of their words are lies.

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) by Kennyswagzz: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lmao.. how is burna boy africa biggest musician?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Cries For Help (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.