Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? (897 Views)

Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? / Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help / Why dont we have NairaLand Icons On Biz Platforms, yet we hug foreign ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? by rowlandwhy: 12:14pm On May 28, 2007
Nairaland has served as a source of help to a lot of people.

Post here on how this great forum has helped you out so that new intending members would have more interest to join this forum.

me, it relieves me when i am upset, grin grin grin

LOL
Re: How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? by Seun(m): 1:12am On Jun 16, 2007
Running Nairaland gives me something productive and rewarding to do with my life. And some exposure.
Re: How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2007
Seun:

Running Nairaland gives me something productive and rewarding to do with my life. And some exposure.

And the opportunity to ban people, and act like you the king of the hill tongue lipsrsealed
Re: How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? by Seun(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2007
Having to ban people is a serious drain on my time.  It's neither a priviledge nor a right, it's a responsibility.
Re: How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2007
Pls don't ban me master cry cry
Re: How Have Nairaland Being Of Help To You? by lukrauf(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2007
Well, as for me, nairaland has really given me something useful to do with my life especially now with the annoying on-going A.S.U.U. strike. Moreover, in my school (A.B.U.), there is a free laptop browzing facility. When you check your box daily and read the dailys, you get bored doing the same thing on and on.

Pls, I want to use this medium to know more about Seun(the postmaster) if he dosent mind. He is doing a really marvellous job here that must be frankly commended wink.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Or Spoken The New Improved English Yet? / @seun / Almondjoy Is Becoming A Nuisance On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.